Day 365 December 31
In The Year of Honest Living
In The Quarter of: Contribution
In The Month of: Honest Gifts
Segment Six: Review
Looking Back to Look Ahead
In review we find ourselves at the ending, beginning again. With seasoned eyes, there is a grateful recognition that something has transpired in between. On the labyrinth, a review becomes more than what we witness, as it involves our whole being transformed into experience mode.
The 365 days of the experience of the Year of Honest Living, have moved us inward, shifted our direction, offered a new way to turn things around, and provided a series of paths to follow. while inviting us into a portal of discovery that spirals us back into reflective mode to digest the fullness of the engagement.
As the year was one that began with a message and following through, what has transpired in thematic purpose each month has carried the message of honest living and the abilities that rise in great ways when we do. It’s been an adventure, an exploration and a journey of discoveries. There is much to appreciate in what has transpired as a year of insightful daily journeys that aimed for one purpose, to realize what more was possible.
Returning to the beginning on the walk of grace in the desert, a thankful richer walk transpires to appreciate what has been yielded from this engaged daily experience and noting the innate abilities that are an honest part of our existence, now realized for the greater gift they offer.
Daily Insights of this 365th day…
This day offers a reflection of reflections of the gifts realized and remembered this month and the ones that have risen in the year.
Refresh, Renewal and Redesigns of Your Year
31 daily walks. ideas, topics and considerations for personal appreciation to professional sharing will be focused in this month utilizing six five-star labyrinths and a summary day to encompass what the magnitude of what has been discovered this year and bring it forward as gifts realized in the ways we gave to ourselves and others and received for ourselves and others. Following the five pointed star labyrinth this month in five points:
- Follow along Daily or as often as you can
- Consider what you have created or developed this year in regard to honest abilities
- Reflect on the five day segment focuses throughout the month with those abilities
- Review, journal, create or develop your own reflection in a daily experience
- Share your experience and add to the Daily Wisdom of the 365 Experience
Review the Gifts in Five Day Segments:
- Giving to ourselves as well as what we give to others is a reminder of what we do possess in gifts, capacity, ability, skills, and talent that bring us fulfillment. The first five days will focus on what has been developed in this year and what it gave.
- Inspiration in the inner motivation we possess, the focus of looking back at our discoveries to notice over the next five days about what inspired our capabilities into actionable realizations will be a great topic to select meaningful moments this year.
- Fortitude in the courage, resilience and mettle that have risen this year when in consideration of the ways we understand, use, and apply the labyrinth and relate it to ourselves either personally or professionally, the next five days will be reflective.
- Talent is something everyone possesses, discovering natural gifts using the labyrinth in a variety of ways reveals depth of talent to reconsider and perhaps discover something new over the following five days.
- Skill is learned, developed, and practiced through desire and the more we can apply it in various ways, the more we comprehend with new levels of learning. The last five days will be an opportunity to renew, remember and redesign skills.
Consider the weekly and daily focus presented this month in review and rediscover through the many ways you have used or ideas below that you can use the labyrinth with:
• Personal Walk
• Group Walk, Program, Workshop, Education, etc.
• Designs, Artwork, illustrations, photos of labyrinth you walked, etc.
• Building concepts, tips, techniques, design ideas, etc.
• Personal Development, Guidance, Growth orientation, etc
• Writing, poetry, creations, installations, etc.
• Learn something new about yourself, others or the labyrinth this month.
- share your experience as part of the Labyrinth Society’s Daily Wisdom Archive.