Day 339 December 5
In The Year of Honest Living
In The Quarter of: Contribution
In The Month of: Honest Gifts
Segment One: Giving
When we have enough, knowing our basic needs are met, we have the opportunity to rise to the gracious space of knowing enough. In the land of enough, giving has no restraints as if flows freely and naturally knowing the laws of nature are to naturally give and receive.
The poorest countries prove that we only require enough to find a place of happiness and comfort in the safety it provides, so everyone has equal footing once that level is reached. If we had only a partial labyrinth drawn, the security comes in knowing how to complete it ourselves and appreciate a full walk for ourselves and for others.
Without worry, we can be free to openly create and love what we inspire. From a place that calls us to share, design or walk for our own well being, comes a place of being grounded and an area to sprout a flow of opportunity for ourselves and for those around us. It is similar to one who installs a permanent labyrinth, from a personal abundance to be shared by who comes across it.
Having left many sand creations, snow shuffles, simple material designs and a pine cone labyrinth in the woods this year, developing it came from an abundant flow of desire and leaving it behind meant other people could walk and enjoy its purposeful path to, in their own way. It is one of the things that is so enjoyable about the labyrinth, the love of developing that leaves a path for others to discover in their own time and purpose. We leave a legacy behind.
Daily Insights of this 339th day…
Consider a walk of what is enough and what is truly not enough. How are steps with an abundant mindset give a different perspective?
Refresh, Renewal and Redesigns of Your Year
31 daily walks. ideas, topics and considerations for personal appreciation to professional sharing will be focused in this month utilizing six five-star labyrinths and a summary day to encompass what the magnitude of what has been discovered this year and bring it forward as gifts realized in the ways we gave to ourselves and others and received for ourselves and others. Following the five pointed star labyrinth this month in five points:
- Follow along Daily or as often as you can
- Consider what you have created or developed this year in regard to honest abilities
- Reflect on the five day segment focuses throughout the month with those abilities
- Review, journal, create or develop your own reflection in a daily experience
- Share your experience and add to the Daily Wisdom of the 365 Experience
Review the Gifts in Five Day Segments:
- Giving to ourselves as well as what we give to others is a reminder of what we do possess in gifts, capacity, ability, skills, and talent that bring us fulfillment. The first five days will focus on what has been developed in this year and what it gave.
- Inspiration in the inner motivation we possess, the focus of looking back at our discoveries to notice over the next five days about what inspired our capabilities into actionable realizations will be a great topic to select meaningful moments this year.
- Fortitude in the courage, resilience and mettle that have risen this year when in consideration of the ways we understand, use, and apply the labyrinth and relate it to ourselves either personally or professionally, the next five days will be reflective.
- Talent is something everyone possesses, discovering natural gifts using the labyrinth in a variety of ways reveals depth of talent to reconsider and perhaps discover something new over the following five days.
- Skill is learned, developed, and practiced through desire and the more we can apply it in various ways, the more we comprehend with new levels of learning. The last five days will be an opportunity to renew, remember and redesign skills.
Consider the weekly and daily focus presented this month in review and rediscover through the many ways you have used or ideas below that you can use the labyrinth with:
• Personal Walk
• Group Walk, Program, Workshop, Education, etc.
• Designs, Artwork, illustrations, photos of labyrinth you walked, etc.
• Building concepts, tips, techniques, design ideas, etc.
• Personal Development, Guidance, Growth orientation, etc
• Writing, poetry, creations, installations, etc.
• Learn something new about yourself, others or the labyrinth this month.
- share your experience as part of the Labyrinth Society’s Daily Wisdom Archive.
Be curious, join the conversation and share your experiences of the first two weeks in the month of thanks and appreciative gratitude.
Join us on the Mid Month Dialogues to share what you have discovered in the first half of the month, ask questions and hear from others about what they explored and discovered. Be inspired with a greater appreciation of what may bring morel insight into the second half of the month with a labyrinth connection and a greater perspective in our year of living honestly.
Share your Ideas, images, designs and add to the wisdom of the Labyrinth Society