Day 364 December 30
In The Year of Honest Living
In The Quarter of: Contribution
In The Month of: Honest Gifts
Segment Five: Skills
Of all the skills we can improve and engage our natural abilities with full honesty, compassion is a skill we may wish to embrace more of. It is an essence that is a container for our character, feelings and how we regulate ourselves with it for the well being of what we relate to.
Sympathy is the status of feeling for another in their hardships, empathy is a way to endorse another’s experience by standing in their shoes, yet compassion offers us a place to elevate ourselves to and invite those who might need a hug from humanity into. With compassion everyone is elevated and its quality is so expansive, that it may also engage others who are nearby in an energetic embrace.
Tapping into the potential of our abilities through our skill capacity will always be a beneficial improvement with a walk of compassion in our life. It helps us to care in an efficient manner and provide effective strategies that become magnified in our ability to be steadfast in our own grounding while acknowledging what might not be.
Our walks of the labyrinth, designs, facilitations, creations and offerings this year have provided 364 days thus far, in cultivating a relationship with it, ourselves, and our abilities that are yet to be discovered. This message of honest living has employed a great sense of compassion that sees past being right or wrong and asks us to reveal ourselves and what we wish to be. A lesson in personal compassion.
Daily Insights of this 364th day…
Observe what compassion feels like. Notice how much more of it has risen this year in the discovery of honest abilities.
Refresh, Renewal and Redesigns of Your Year
31 daily walks. ideas, topics and considerations for personal appreciation to professional sharing will be focused in this month utilizing six five-star labyrinths and a summary day to encompass what the magnitude of what has been discovered this year and bring it forward as gifts realized in the ways we gave to ourselves and others and received for ourselves and others. Following the five pointed star labyrinth this month in five points:
- Follow along Daily or as often as you can
- Consider what you have created or developed this year in regard to honest abilities
- Reflect on the five day segment focuses throughout the month with those abilities
- Review, journal, create or develop your own reflection in a daily experience
- Share your experience and add to the Daily Wisdom of the 365 Experience
Review the Gifts in Five Day Segments:
- Giving to ourselves as well as what we give to others is a reminder of what we do possess in gifts, capacity, ability, skills, and talent that bring us fulfillment. The first five days will focus on what has been developed in this year and what it gave.
- Inspiration in the inner motivation we possess, the focus of looking back at our discoveries to notice over the next five days about what inspired our capabilities into actionable realizations will be a great topic to select meaningful moments this year.
- Fortitude in the courage, resilience and mettle that have risen this year when in consideration of the ways we understand, use, and apply the labyrinth and relate it to ourselves either personally or professionally, the next five days will be reflective.
- Talent is something everyone possesses, discovering natural gifts using the labyrinth in a variety of ways reveals depth of talent to reconsider and perhaps discover something new over the following five days.
- Skill is learned, developed, and practiced through desire and the more we can apply it in various ways, the more we comprehend with new levels of learning. The last five days will be an opportunity to renew, remember and redesign skills.
Consider the weekly and daily focus presented this month in review and rediscover through the many ways you have used or ideas below that you can use the labyrinth with:
• Personal Walk
• Group Walk, Program, Workshop, Education, etc.
• Designs, Artwork, illustrations, photos of labyrinth you walked, etc.
• Building concepts, tips, techniques, design ideas, etc.
• Personal Development, Guidance, Growth orientation, etc
• Writing, poetry, creations, installations, etc.
• Learn something new about yourself, others or the labyrinth this month.
- share your experience as part of the Labyrinth Society’s Daily Wisdom Archive.