Day 299 October 26
In The Year of Honest Living
In The Quarter of: Contribution
In The Month of: Message, Metaphor and Magic
An ever present flowing of experiential steps of the sole for the soul.
I’ve often thought that religion arose to explore, explain and evolve our understanding of spirituality. The soul speaking sublime nature of spirituality is the ultimate expanse for infinite exploration. It simply exists in a complexity that offers a lifetime of curiosity, devotion or acceptance in ever abundant supply. It is a walk on the inner path of life that in essence, lives everywhere. We can have somatic (body) experiences, appreciate it through a psychological realm of understanding, follow a social obedience or doctrine to relate, or practice purification. From Ietsism (spirituality without religion), to syncretism (merging beliefs), to ancient beliefs or Western esotericism, spirituality is a walk of our wonder.
Magick is a dubbed following of science and art to appreciate spirituality, as are a multitude of practices available. In natural footsteps, the magic referred to in this publication is curious wonder of the unexplainable that suddenly appears as is the purity of spirituality. Childlike steps along a winding path prompt potential in imagination and inspiration of our natural genius, and in step with spirituality, that’s divinely magical.
Daily Insights : On this 299th day…
Develop an inner walk in the outer world to consider the edges of your spirituality.
Use Today’s Topic Above
- Walk the Labyrinth with the topic in mind of how it relates to the labyrinth.
- Share a message, metaphor or magical experience that occurred with the topic in the walk.
- Message: Story, Information, related poem, image, design, tip, program, walk, etc.
- Metaphor: Statement and brevity of the meaning discovered.
- Magic: The unknown that became known in the experience of the walk.
- Choose one of the above, or all three to experience, explore and share.
- Title it, add identification and your location and share your experience as part of the
Labyrinth Society Wisdom Archive.
- Consider the topic with the ways you currently use the labyrinth for self or sharing with others:
• Personal Walk
• Group Walk, Program, Workshop, Education, etc.
• Designs, Artwork, illustrations, photos of labyrinth you walked, etc.
• Building concepts, tips, techniques, design ideas, etc.
• Personal Development, Guidance, Growth orientation, etc
• Writing, poetry, creations, installations, etc.
• Learn something new about yourself, others or the labyrinth this month.
Be curious, join the conversation and share your experiences of the first two weeks in the month of thanks and appreciative gratitude.
Join us on the Mid Month Dialogues to share what you have discovered in the first half of the month, ask questions and hear from others about what they explored and discovered. Be inspired with a greater appreciation of what may bring morel insight into the second half of the month with a labyrinth connection and a greater perspective in our year of living honestly.
Share your Ideas, images, designs and add to the wisdom of the Labyrinth Society