Day 277 October 4
n The Year of Honest Living
In The Quarter of: Contribution
In The Month of: Message, Metaphor and Magic
In walking, one finds a great rearrangement occurs enabling simple ways to see complex purpose.
A venerated space for divinity is the realm of the sacred, a place to allow the presence of our humility in the face of a magnitude we merely understand. To walk in that space it to be willing to take in the moment as a morsel of the limitless availability and apply it with a mountain of meaning. The nature of our reverence grows in our ability to not understand, but to trust and abide in this implicitly.
Walking realizations provide expansion from being one person to being one person in the world. In the moment present, walking with any tenacious feeling inward with turning movements of mind and body, a rearrangement from stillness to motion to stillness occurs and changes what’s moved to be moved. In mere steps, what is unsure can become sure and more reverent of the magical change as scared opens wonder of the sacred with respect and reverence. Walking in can move an element into wholly different perspective as one walks out.
When writing scared instead of sacred, is it a message to trust?
Daily Insights : On this 277th day…
Walk in a little unknowing, a little scared to walk out a little more knowing and more reverent for what is sacred.
Use Today’s Topic Above
- Walk the Labyrinth with the topic in mind of how it relates to the labyrinth.
- Share a message, metaphor or magical experience that occurred with the topic in the walk.
- Message: Story, Information, related poem, image, design, tip, program, walk, etc.
- Metaphor: Statement and brevity of the meaning discovered.
- Magic: The unknown that became known in the experience of the walk.
- Choose one of the above, or all three to experience, explore and share.
- Title it, add identification and your location and share your experience as part of the
Labyrinth Society Wisdom Archive.
- Consider the topic with the ways you currently use the labyrinth for self or sharing with others:
• Personal Walk
• Group Walk, Program, Workshop, Education, etc.
• Designs, Artwork, illustrations, photos of labyrinth you walked, etc.
• Building concepts, tips, techniques, design ideas, etc.
• Personal Development, Guidance, Growth orientation, etc
• Writing, poetry, creations, installations, etc.
• Learn something new about yourself, others or the labyrinth this month.
Be curious, research and share what you know of unique United States labyrinths, the people, the programs, the designs, the resources or simply the desires in the first half of the month and apply something that you find unique to your own life walk.
Join us on the Mid Month Dialogues to share what you discovered, ask questions and hear from others about what they explored and discovered. Be inspired with a greater appreciation of what unites us with more impactful insight that brings our labyrinth connection in line with greater perspective in our year of living honestly.
Share your Ideas, images, designs and add to the wisdom of the Labyrinth Society