Day 121: May 1
In The Year of Living Honestly
In The Quarter of: Education
In The Month of: Celebration
In this year of living honestly we look at the ways we can evolve our understanding of ourselves, our purpose with the labyrinth and our connection to others in the way we share it or comprehend larger meanings. We focus on quarterly concepts such as the awareness we’ve appreciated in the first and the concept of education for ourselves and the way we use the labyrinth with others in these three months. Our focus changes to add ways to appreciate that education differently and while we used the power of amusement to widen our focus, this month’s exploration focuses on the idea of celebration.
Life is a gift to celebrate daily. Life also offers us adversity and many of our former lessons have focused on overcoming and surviving that time for appreciating the celebrations becomes the thing we do for special occasions. Living the idea of celebration through appreciation and realization is an opportunity in the next 30 days to walk differently, share differently and care differently in the month of May. Look forward to sharing innovations and creations, sharing in our mid month dialogues and taking steps to create a celebratory experience in this month.
Life is a celebration to explore in the next 31 days. With the idea of walking the labyrinth and its tri-focus on releasing, receiving and reflecting, let’s shift the perspective to one that walks in with appreciation, finds the honest realization from each day and walks out in celebration. Observe what 31 days of this focus might reflect and how it elevates our life condition.
Four focus points to expand your celebration of this month’s experience:
- Share your ideas, in your personal experiences, how you share the labyrinth with others, art, design or method of construction or in other ways that it may be utilized. Let others know about this daily experience and opportunity by sharing it. Find us on this blog and on the Labyrinth Societies Facebook page
- Join our Mid Month Dialogues on May 15th at 2pm CST for a lively look at what you have created and will create in the idea of celebration. This month’s theme was a direct result of our last month’s Mid Month Dialogue! See Below
- Participate in the daily opportunity of this educational focus of your personal journey, how you lead, teach or share with others, and what you create for contribution or purpose with this theme.
- Remember that our theme is about finding our greater capacities, abilities and true realities in being honest with our potential. We focus on what we can do as it is inherently more useful and productive.
JOIN US May 15TH
FOR MID MONTH REFLECTION DIALOGUES:
The Ides of May
Tuesday May 15th – Noon CST
Four Ways to Join us:
1. Join the Discussion online: https://zoom.us/j/639384214
2. Join the Discussion via phone: US: +1 646 876 9923 or +1 669 900 6833
Meeting ID: 639 384 214
3. iPhone one-tap :US: +16468769923,,639384214# or +16699006833,,639384214#
Your Amused TLS 365 Experience Coordinator