Four Ways to Join us:
1. Join the Discussion online: https://zoom.us/j/639384214
2. Join the Discussion via phone: US: +1 646 876 9923 or +1 669 900 6833
Meeting ID: 639 384 214
3. iPhone one-tap :US: +16468769923,,639384214# or +16699006833,,639384214#
Each month we begin a new day by day concept that supports the quarterly focus and the year’s theme. We meet in the middle of the month on the Ides, to see what you have created with your own honest ingenuity and to share with others what possibilities we can discover in the remaining half of the month.
Everyone is welcome, no matter your experience level as this is about using the labyrinth in different ways to create better understanding of the labyrinth and a great way to know ourselves more honestly. Discover what you are capable of with this wonderful path of possibilities.
Life is a celebration to explore in the next 31 days. With the idea of walking the labyrinth and its tri-focus on releasing, receiving and reflecting, let’s shift the perspective to one that walks in with appreciation, finds the honest realization from each day and walks out in celebration. Observe what 31 days of this focus might reflect and how it elevates our life condition.
Four focus points to expand your celebration of this month’s experience:
- Share your ideas, in your personal experiences, how you share the labyrinth with others, art, design or method of construction or in other ways that it may be utilized. Let others know about this daily experience and opportunity by sharing it. Find us on this blog and on the Labyrinth Societies Facebook page
- Join our Mid Month Dialogues on May 15th at 2pm CST for a lively look at what you have created and will create in the idea of celebration. This month’s theme was a direct result of our last month’s Mid Month Dialogue!
- Participate in the daily opportunity of this educational focus of your personal journey, how you lead, teach or share with others, and what you create for contribution or purpose with this theme.
- Remember that our theme is about finding our greater capacities, abilities and true realities in being honest with our potential. We focus on what we can do as it is inherently more useful and productive.