Day 342 December 8
In The Year of Honest Living
In The Quarter of: Contribution
In The Month of: Honest Gifts
Segment Two: Inspiration
The Spire of Inspire
The towering elevation of a spire offers our inspiration a challenge place to champion the status quo and move into heights of imagination. It is the unbelievable stretch that we didn’t know existed within and the long reach of accomplishment that took a worthy effort to discover.
To spire is to stand taller than we have before. It is not a surprise to find the spire within the word inspire, as if to call out with profound celebration that there is more to consider. Where the spire within can extend itself, the work of pride and honor take root as a base level and travel upwards in rapid growth extending branches. It is a lofty concept to climb, though when we do, we find the reward of wonder, amazement and delight with abilities rising to meet the occasion in earnest effort.
There is an erect nature to a spire as it doesn’t slouch or shirk, it expands into its magnificence. It is a reward of realization and similar to the center of a labyrinth, we raise in noble recognition of what we discover at the initial goal of our walk and even more so in taking time to reflect its truth in our walk of return.
Today’s doctor visit was reminiscent of the inspiration of patience in waiting and observing the natural wood patterns of the door that would soon open to permit entry into the land of beyond. As the labyrinth design was discovered and traced, it was unclear whether imagination or inspiration came first, though both were launched.
Daily Insights of this 342nd day…
Walk on each path a little more expansive than the path before, reach the pinnacle of your spire and observe what is inspired.
Refresh, Renewal and Redesigns of Your Year
31 daily walks. ideas, topics and considerations for personal appreciation to professional sharing will be focused in this month utilizing six five-star labyrinths and a summary day to encompass what the magnitude of what has been discovered this year and bring it forward as gifts realized in the ways we gave to ourselves and others and received for ourselves and others. Following the five pointed star labyrinth this month in five points:
- Follow along Daily or as often as you can
- Consider what you have created or developed this year in regard to honest abilities
- Reflect on the five day segment focuses throughout the month with those abilities
- Review, journal, create or develop your own reflection in a daily experience
- Share your experience and add to the Daily Wisdom of the 365 Experience
Review the Gifts in Five Day Segments:
- Giving to ourselves as well as what we give to others is a reminder of what we do possess in gifts, capacity, ability, skills, and talent that bring us fulfillment. The first five days will focus on what has been developed in this year and what it gave.
- Inspiration in the inner motivation we possess, the focus of looking back at our discoveries to notice over the next five days about what inspired our capabilities into actionable realizations will be a great topic to select meaningful moments this year.
- Fortitude in the courage, resilience and mettle that have risen this year when in consideration of the ways we understand, use, and apply the labyrinth and relate it to ourselves either personally or professionally, the next five days will be reflective.
- Talent is something everyone possesses, discovering natural gifts using the labyrinth in a variety of ways reveals depth of talent to reconsider and perhaps discover something new over the following five days.
- Skill is learned, developed, and practiced through desire and the more we can apply it in various ways, the more we comprehend with new levels of learning. The last five days will be an opportunity to renew, remember and redesign skills.
Consider the weekly and daily focus presented this month in review and rediscover through the many ways you have used or ideas below that you can use the labyrinth with:
• Personal Walk
• Group Walk, Program, Workshop, Education, etc.
• Designs, Artwork, illustrations, photos of labyrinth you walked, etc.
• Building concepts, tips, techniques, design ideas, etc.
• Personal Development, Guidance, Growth orientation, etc
• Writing, poetry, creations, installations, etc.
• Learn something new about yourself, others or the labyrinth this month.
- share your experience as part of the Labyrinth Society’s Daily Wisdom Archive.
Be curious, join the conversation and share your experiences of the first two weeks in the month of thanks and appreciative gratitude.
Join us on the Mid Month Dialogues to share what you have discovered in the first half of the month, ask questions and hear from others about what they explored and discovered. Be inspired with a greater appreciation of what may bring morel insight into the second half of the month with a labyrinth connection and a greater perspective in our year of living honestly.