Day 343 December 9
In The Year of Honest Living
In The Quarter of: Contribution
In The Month of: Honest Gifts
Segment Two: Inspiration
Between Motivation and Inspiration
The external force that drives us to action, is moved by something outside of ourselves. It can be positive in nature or negative, though either way, it moves us into action so the result is one that keeps us from being stuck or indecisive. It’s what we call motivation, moved by an external force.
Consequently, our internal force is called inspiration, moving us to action from an internal source. We become the internal motivation for a higher cause. We can also be inspired by other sources, when they tap something within us to activate as if a reminder. The key of inspiration, is that it is always with our input, ideas and engagement, we do not have to be instructed and it is not force, it is flow.
A little of each is a good thing, as we do not navigate this world alone. Learning about our choices, personal desires and passions and greater gifts for purpose is shaped by what motivates us and activates our inner fire. To know what fuels our fire is to know the nature of our motivations and inspirations.
Walking in review of Novembers week of Appreciation that began on Day 319, each day spelled out the letters of appreciation of what walked in to raise what walked out. It was a genuine motivation and inspiration cycle that took place each day of the week to know ourselves and what are abilities gravitate to in honest appreciation.
Daily Insights of this 343rd day…
Walk in as motivated by an external appreciation and out inspired by your internal communication.
Refresh, Renewal and Redesigns of Your Year
31 daily walks. ideas, topics and considerations for personal appreciation to professional sharing will be focused in this month utilizing six five-star labyrinths and a summary day to encompass what the magnitude of what has been discovered this year and bring it forward as gifts realized in the ways we gave to ourselves and others and received for ourselves and others. Following the five pointed star labyrinth this month in five points:
- Follow along Daily or as often as you can
- Consider what you have created or developed this year in regard to honest abilities
- Reflect on the five day segment focuses throughout the month with those abilities
- Review, journal, create or develop your own reflection in a daily experience
- Share your experience and add to the Daily Wisdom of the 365 Experience
Review the Gifts in Five Day Segments:
- Giving to ourselves as well as what we give to others is a reminder of what we do possess in gifts, capacity, ability, skills, and talent that bring us fulfillment. The first five days will focus on what has been developed in this year and what it gave.
- Inspiration in the inner motivation we possess, the focus of looking back at our discoveries to notice over the next five days about what inspired our capabilities into actionable realizations will be a great topic to select meaningful moments this year.
- Fortitude in the courage, resilience and mettle that have risen this year when in consideration of the ways we understand, use, and apply the labyrinth and relate it to ourselves either personally or professionally, the next five days will be reflective.
- Talent is something everyone possesses, discovering natural gifts using the labyrinth in a variety of ways reveals depth of talent to reconsider and perhaps discover something new over the following five days.
- Skill is learned, developed, and practiced through desire and the more we can apply it in various ways, the more we comprehend with new levels of learning. The last five days will be an opportunity to renew, remember and redesign skills.
Consider the weekly and daily focus presented this month in review and rediscover through the many ways you have used or ideas below that you can use the labyrinth with:
• Personal Walk
• Group Walk, Program, Workshop, Education, etc.
• Designs, Artwork, illustrations, photos of labyrinth you walked, etc.
• Building concepts, tips, techniques, design ideas, etc.
• Personal Development, Guidance, Growth orientation, etc
• Writing, poetry, creations, installations, etc.
• Learn something new about yourself, others or the labyrinth this month.
- share your experience as part of the Labyrinth Society’s Daily Wisdom Archive.
Be curious, join the conversation and share your experiences of the first two weeks in the month of thanks and appreciative gratitude.
Join us on the Mid Month Dialogues to share what you have discovered in the first half of the month, ask questions and hear from others about what they explored and discovered. Be inspired with a greater appreciation of what may bring morel insight into the second half of the month with a labyrinth connection and a greater perspective in our year of living honestly.