Day 361 December 27
In The Year of Honest Living
In The Quarter of: Contribution
In The Month of: Honest Gifts
Segment Five: Skills
To explore the skill of unity and collaboration, is to see the value of both sides of a situation, in order to see the greater value that exists in individuals as well as circumstances. Balance only shows us what is different and how both are necessary to equate the two. Harmony offers us the opportunity to bring the usefulness of each side into perspective, much like we might in a walk of the labyrinth, what we bring in helps us in one way to appreciate what we walk out with.
Developing this skill is one way to lighten our load, as when we learn to see value, we learn to connect with more purpose. We can both give and receive with others and find its a way to develop ourselves in what, who and how we relate to. In collaboration we bring the divisions together for a true oneness.
Our experience during August offered a long walk across the United States to explore the ways that labyrinths brought people together in different states. Each day a labyrinth was super imposed on the shape of the state to create a unique individual state perspective with a collective purpose nationally.
The labyrinths explored in each state provided service to uniting the communities they existed in, offering a purposeful existence for each. They symbolized the simple ways to unite and in visiting 31 of them in the month, a labyrinth trail was created nationally.
Daily Insights of this 361st day…
Walk and consider the skills that have improved with collaboration this year. What gifts where realized?
Refresh, Renewal and Redesigns of Your Year
31 daily walks. ideas, topics and considerations for personal appreciation to professional sharing will be focused in this month utilizing six five-star labyrinths and a summary day to encompass what the magnitude of what has been discovered this year and bring it forward as gifts realized in the ways we gave to ourselves and others and received for ourselves and others. Following the five pointed star labyrinth this month in five points:
- Follow along Daily or as often as you can
- Consider what you have created or developed this year in regard to honest abilities
- Reflect on the five day segment focuses throughout the month with those abilities
- Review, journal, create or develop your own reflection in a daily experience
- Share your experience and add to the Daily Wisdom of the 365 Experience
Review the Gifts in Five Day Segments:
- Giving to ourselves as well as what we give to others is a reminder of what we do possess in gifts, capacity, ability, skills, and talent that bring us fulfillment. The first five days will focus on what has been developed in this year and what it gave.
- Inspiration in the inner motivation we possess, the focus of looking back at our discoveries to notice over the next five days about what inspired our capabilities into actionable realizations will be a great topic to select meaningful moments this year.
- Fortitude in the courage, resilience and mettle that have risen this year when in consideration of the ways we understand, use, and apply the labyrinth and relate it to ourselves either personally or professionally, the next five days will be reflective.
- Talent is something everyone possesses, discovering natural gifts using the labyrinth in a variety of ways reveals depth of talent to reconsider and perhaps discover something new over the following five days.
- Skill is learned, developed, and practiced through desire and the more we can apply it in various ways, the more we comprehend with new levels of learning. The last five days will be an opportunity to renew, remember and redesign skills.
Consider the weekly and daily focus presented this month in review and rediscover through the many ways you have used or ideas below that you can use the labyrinth with:
• Personal Walk
• Group Walk, Program, Workshop, Education, etc.
• Designs, Artwork, illustrations, photos of labyrinth you walked, etc.
• Building concepts, tips, techniques, design ideas, etc.
• Personal Development, Guidance, Growth orientation, etc
• Writing, poetry, creations, installations, etc.
• Learn something new about yourself, others or the labyrinth this month.
- share your experience as part of the Labyrinth Society’s Daily Wisdom Archive.