Day 358 December 24
In The Year of Honest Living
In The Quarter of: Contribution
In The Month of: Honest Gifts
Segment Four: Talents
The Other Senses of Life
Relating to our natural abilities can involve an appreciation from a physical body perspective, the mind in its cognitive and emotional capacity, and in what the soul holds and offers, though in relating the expansiveness that our sensory capacity offers when more fully utilized and appreciated, we begin to think of the other natural senses.
What we determine as common sense, a sense of humor or an innate intuitive sense help us relate to the idea that sense is a factor of more consideration than we might at first consider. One relates to a practical reasoned mind, another to an elevation of mind with a touch of bodily function in the response of laughter that often follows, and the very center of listening and discerning that beckons the soul to relate a categorical order to our other senses.
Our experiences this year have brought us in touch with all of these other senses and related them well to our walks of patterns, metaphors and insightful understandings. It has turned what’s common in common sense from being confusion to clarity in a walk that wicks away the non essential and restored sensibility to our common sense.
In April the sense of humor was explored as part of National Humor month as an opportunity to walk a little differently and explore innovation and creation when we are ultra heightened by our ability to perceive. Exploring the intuition has been a foundational part of our experience.
Daily Insights of this 358th day…
Consider the many other senses you walk with on your path and in your day.
Refresh, Renewal and Redesigns of Your Year
31 daily walks. ideas, topics and considerations for personal appreciation to professional sharing will be focused in this month utilizing six five-star labyrinths and a summary day to encompass what the magnitude of what has been discovered this year and bring it forward as gifts realized in the ways we gave to ourselves and others and received for ourselves and others. Following the five pointed star labyrinth this month in five points:
- Follow along Daily or as often as you can
- Consider what you have created or developed this year in regard to honest abilities
- Reflect on the five day segment focuses throughout the month with those abilities
- Review, journal, create or develop your own reflection in a daily experience
- Share your experience and add to the Daily Wisdom of the 365 Experience
Review the Gifts in Five Day Segments:
- Giving to ourselves as well as what we give to others is a reminder of what we do possess in gifts, capacity, ability, skills, and talent that bring us fulfillment. The first five days will focus on what has been developed in this year and what it gave.
- Inspiration in the inner motivation we possess, the focus of looking back at our discoveries to notice over the next five days about what inspired our capabilities into actionable realizations will be a great topic to select meaningful moments this year.
- Fortitude in the courage, resilience and mettle that have risen this year when in consideration of the ways we understand, use, and apply the labyrinth and relate it to ourselves either personally or professionally, the next five days will be reflective.
- Talent is something everyone possesses, discovering natural gifts using the labyrinth in a variety of ways reveals depth of talent to reconsider and perhaps discover something new over the following five days.
- Skill is learned, developed, and practiced through desire and the more we can apply it in various ways, the more we comprehend with new levels of learning. The last five days will be an opportunity to renew, remember and redesign skills.
Consider the weekly and daily focus presented this month in review and rediscover through the many ways you have used or ideas below that you can use the labyrinth with:
• Personal Walk
• Group Walk, Program, Workshop, Education, etc.
• Designs, Artwork, illustrations, photos of labyrinth you walked, etc.
• Building concepts, tips, techniques, design ideas, etc.
• Personal Development, Guidance, Growth orientation, etc
• Writing, poetry, creations, installations, etc.
• Learn something new about yourself, others or the labyrinth this month.
- share your experience as part of the Labyrinth Society’s Daily Wisdom Archive.