Day 340 December 6
In The Year of Honest Living
In The Quarter of: Contribution
In The Month of: Honest Gifts
Segment One: Giving
One may think that giving to others is giving globally as it is outside of ourselves, though there is a mindset that goes with giving globally that is consistent in a way that giving to others does not encompass. To realize the fullness of our gifts, exploring the ways we already focus on giving in a global fashion and to open to a larger appreciation expands our considerations.
The labyrinth is a good example of giving globally as its purpose in creation is to be of service. It is open and non discriminatory, it is radically accepting of all. It is a local community tool. Reaching a global community might be to design an online interface with its image in the background to finger walk. Connecting a particular labyrinth to a grid of conscious contribution around the world may be yet another way and by offering prayers, wishes and well being to others in the world, it becomes a tool to branch out globally wherever the need or desire is called for.
In our own journeys, to consider all is to consider ourselves and any we care for. By opening ourselves in the giving way for the good of all, we are always considered in that good as well as others we may never know personally. It is our higher consciousness to consider the acts we participate in and give to as for a greater global good.
In our armchair travels this summer, each labyrinth we explored in the world could be enjoyed in the sharing of it for all in the world who joined us. It was a global giving.
Daily Insights of this 340th day…
Consider the greater good that you can impart in each step in some way with global consciousness in mind.
Refresh, Renewal and Redesigns of Your Year
31 daily walks. ideas, topics and considerations for personal appreciation to professional sharing will be focused in this month utilizing six five-star labyrinths and a summary day to encompass what the magnitude of what has been discovered this year and bring it forward as gifts realized in the ways we gave to ourselves and others and received for ourselves and others. Following the five pointed star labyrinth this month in five points:
- Follow along Daily or as often as you can
- Consider what you have created or developed this year in regard to honest abilities
- Reflect on the five day segment focuses throughout the month with those abilities
- Review, journal, create or develop your own reflection in a daily experience
- Share your experience and add to the Daily Wisdom of the 365 Experience
Review the Gifts in Five Day Segments:
- Giving to ourselves as well as what we give to others is a reminder of what we do possess in gifts, capacity, ability, skills, and talent that bring us fulfillment. The first five days will focus on what has been developed in this year and what it gave.
- Inspiration in the inner motivation we possess, the focus of looking back at our discoveries to notice over the next five days about what inspired our capabilities into actionable realizations will be a great topic to select meaningful moments this year.
- Fortitude in the courage, resilience and mettle that have risen this year when in consideration of the ways we understand, use, and apply the labyrinth and relate it to ourselves either personally or professionally, the next five days will be reflective.
- Talent is something everyone possesses, discovering natural gifts using the labyrinth in a variety of ways reveals depth of talent to reconsider and perhaps discover something new over the following five days.
- Skill is learned, developed, and practiced through desire and the more we can apply it in various ways, the more we comprehend with new levels of learning. The last five days will be an opportunity to renew, remember and redesign skills.
Consider the weekly and daily focus presented this month in review and rediscover through the many ways you have used or ideas below that you can use the labyrinth with:
• Personal Walk
• Group Walk, Program, Workshop, Education, etc.
• Designs, Artwork, illustrations, photos of labyrinth you walked, etc.
• Building concepts, tips, techniques, design ideas, etc.
• Personal Development, Guidance, Growth orientation, etc
• Writing, poetry, creations, installations, etc.
• Learn something new about yourself, others or the labyrinth this month.
Join the -NEXT -Mid Month Dialogues
Be curious, join the conversation and share your experiences of the first two weeks in the month of thanks and appreciative gratitude.
Join us on the Mid Month Dialogues to share what you have discovered in the first half of the month, ask questions and hear from others about what they explored and discovered. Be inspired with a greater appreciation of what may bring morel insight into the second half of the month with a labyrinth connection and a greater perspective in our year of living honestly.