Day 331 November 27
In The Year of Honest Living
In The Quarter of: Contribution
In The Month of: Grateful Pathways
Week Four: Counting Your Blessings
To learn what we possess and are inspired to explore is our life’s purpose, to share it is a blessing and fulfillment. To learn of our own blessings in a more complete sense is to honor and hold them with humility. When we know and apply, we can share more fully and gratefully from known experiences. The more we appreciate, hold with great fullness and give thanks for the blessings that are a direct result of our gratitude and a completing part of it, the more we can share from a whole perspective.
Sharing is a blessing and blessing is for sharing. We become more of ourselves when we share of ourselves. As we live on a planet of over seven billion in population and growing, we know ourselves more when we care to share.
Begin with a personal walk and share yourself with the labyrinth as you share the labyrinth walk with yourself. In this way it is a complete appreciation of what it offers married with what you offer to create a completely new and inspiring experience as a result of being fully into the experience. When we know how to do this for ourselves, others easily benefit from what and how we share more of what we know.
There are many unique designs of this unicursal path that evolve the ancient beginnings with contemporary endings. Had they not been shared in the world, we would not have the appreciable blessing of experiencing them now in permanent, temporary and portable opportunities. Their differences express unique approaches of a common thread made richer by sharing principles given and blessings received.
Daily Insights : On the first path of Appreciation in this 331st day…
Share yourself with the experience to feel the fullness of your walk.
Week Four Focus: Blessings
In discovering the elements of gratitude, thanks is an expression we use to communicate our sense of what we hold gratitude for. Explore the ways Appreciation is felt this week on the labyrinth in daily walks, group facilitation, program creation, offerings, artwork, illustration and design, building canvas or permanent designs, books written or poetry created. However you find thanks as the path, on the path or of the path you are on… how is it expressed?
- Personal: consider the ways of your own personal adventures and use.
- Associations: contemplate the ways of use with friends, family, and relationships or other acquaintances.
- Environs: realize the community uses, organizations, landscapes encountered.
- Global: imagine the ways that what you do reaches others in the world environs.
Share and become part of history and her story…
- share your experience as part of the Labyrinth Society’s Daily Wisdom Archive.
Consider the topic with the ways you currently use the labyrinth for self or sharing with others:
• Personal Walk
• Group Walk, Program, Workshop, Education, etc.
• Designs, Artwork, illustrations, photos of labyrinth you walked, etc.
• Building concepts, tips, techniques, design ideas, etc.
• Personal Development, Guidance, Growth orientation, etc
• Writing, poetry, creations, installations, etc.
• Learn something new about yourself, others or the labyrinth this month.
Be curious, join the conversation and share your experiences of the first two weeks in the month of thanks and appreciative gratitude.
Join us on the Mid Month Dialogues to share what you have discovered in the first half of the month, ask questions and hear from others about what they explored and discovered. Be inspired with a greater appreciation of what may bring morel insight into the second half of the month with a labyrinth connection and a greater perspective in our year of living honestly.
Share your Ideas, images, designs and add to the wisdom of the Labyrinth Society