Day 314 November 10
In The Year of Honest Living
In The Quarter of: Contribution
In The Month of: Grateful Pathways
Week Two: Grateful
Allowance is an essential tool relative to gratefulness and the labyrinth. When we walk the path, it offers us more when we allow time, relevance and connection. When we allow gratitude, we expand our possibilities and feel larger as a result. Where we are not sure, follow another’s path or become indecisive, we stop the flow of allowing ourselves to receive the great abundance that gratitude is. Be conscious to allowing the great and full to accompany you on a walk, a path or a direction for greater reception.
To realize is to recognize from a cognitive perspective as well as a body minded acknowledgement. It is to wholly come into what we make effort to create. Gratitude is that largeness of realization with cherished acknowledgement. To design, create, build or develop a contribution of labyrinth awareness, education, application or contribution is to realize.
Daily Insights : On this 314th day…
Focus on flow in your walk, a stream and the allowance of abundance to walk with you on this day.
Week Two Focus: GRATEFUL
In discovering the elements of gratitude, thanks is an expression we use to communicate our sense of what we hold gratitude for. Explore the ways Thanks is communicated this week on the labyrinth in daily walks, group facilitation, program creation, offerings, artwork, illustration and design, building canvas or permanent designs, books written or poetry created. However you find thanks as the path, on the path or of the path you are on… how is it expressed?
- Personal: consider the ways of your own personal adventures and use.
- Associations: contemplate the ways of use with friends, family, and relationships or other acquaintances.
- Environs: realize the community uses, organizations, landscapes encountered.
- Global: imagine the ways that what you do reaches others in the world environs.
Share and become part of history and her story…
- share your experience as part of the Labyrinth Society’s Daily Wisdom Archive.
Consider the topic with the ways you currently use the labyrinth for self or sharing with others:
• Personal Walk
• Group Walk, Program, Workshop, Education, etc.
• Designs, Artwork, illustrations, photos of labyrinth you walked, etc.
• Building concepts, tips, techniques, design ideas, etc.
• Personal Development, Guidance, Growth orientation, etc
• Writing, poetry, creations, installations, etc.
• Learn something new about yourself, others or the labyrinth this month.
Be curious, join the conversation and share your experiences of the first two weeks in the month of thanks and appreciative gratitude.
Join us on the Mid Month Dialogues to share what you have discovered in the first half of the month, ask questions and hear from others about what they explored and discovered. Be inspired with a greater appreciation of what may bring morel insight into the second half of the month with a labyrinth connection and a greater perspective in our year of living honestly.
Share your Ideas, images, designs and add to the wisdom of the Labyrinth Society