Day 346 December 12
In The Year of Honest Living
In The Quarter of: Contribution
In The Month of: Honest Gifts
Segment Two: Inspiration
The longer we explore the depth of the labyrinth, the more we understand our own human nature. With greater comprehension appreciation extends beyond what the mind is conditioned to accept. We begin to realize our body and movement more consciously, we use more of our sensory abilities and we discover a place of feeling.
We can better know ourselves in a complete way that engages with the honest expression of our soul. We can hear our inner voice and know what moves us in simple intrigue and discern what becomes a curious calling. The unexplainable appears to those who learn to open and allow and when in this natural flow of deep listening and realization our ability to connect with our higher selves emerges.
Whether its interpreted by faith or simply a flow of sudden understanding, it is a feeling of greater connection inspired as intuitive insight with a divine source. In the knowing moment of knowing listening, we absorb the flow and the feeling and become aligned and in step with the moment.
Many of those moments have transpired in reflection of this year’s development and creation. From the first day’s directional divine inspiration that put all the pieces together, to the walk of today, a divine message walks in step with the words that flow, or an idea that arrives, and even in the simple turn of a direction in the design of a path. The divine inspires us to inspire.
Daily Insights of this 346th day…
Notice how you make a connection with the flow of what is all around and within in your walk today.
Refresh, Renewal and Redesigns of Your Year
31 daily walks. ideas, topics and considerations for personal appreciation to professional sharing will be focused in this month utilizing six five-star labyrinths and a summary day to encompass what the magnitude of what has been discovered this year and bring it forward as gifts realized in the ways we gave to ourselves and others and received for ourselves and others. Following the five pointed star labyrinth this month in five points:
- Follow along Daily or as often as you can
- Consider what you have created or developed this year in regard to honest abilities
- Reflect on the five day segment focuses throughout the month with those abilities
- Review, journal, create or develop your own reflection in a daily experience
- Share your experience and add to the Daily Wisdom of the 365 Experience
Review the Gifts in Five Day Segments:
- Giving to ourselves as well as what we give to others is a reminder of what we do possess in gifts, capacity, ability, skills, and talent that bring us fulfillment. The first five days will focus on what has been developed in this year and what it gave.
- Inspiration in the inner motivation we possess, the focus of looking back at our discoveries to notice over the next five days about what inspired our capabilities into actionable realizations will be a great topic to select meaningful moments this year.
- Fortitude in the courage, resilience and mettle that have risen this year when in consideration of the ways we understand, use, and apply the labyrinth and relate it to ourselves either personally or professionally, the next five days will be reflective.
- Talent is something everyone possesses, discovering natural gifts using the labyrinth in a variety of ways reveals depth of talent to reconsider and perhaps discover something new over the following five days.
- Skill is learned, developed, and practiced through desire and the more we can apply it in various ways, the more we comprehend with new levels of learning. The last five days will be an opportunity to renew, remember and redesign skills.
Consider the weekly and daily focus presented this month in review and rediscover through the many ways you have used or ideas below that you can use the labyrinth with:
• Personal Walk
• Group Walk, Program, Workshop, Education, etc.
• Designs, Artwork, illustrations, photos of labyrinth you walked, etc.
• Building concepts, tips, techniques, design ideas, etc.
• Personal Development, Guidance, Growth orientation, etc
• Writing, poetry, creations, installations, etc.
• Learn something new about yourself, others or the labyrinth this month.
- share your experience as part of the Labyrinth Society’s Daily Wisdom Archive.
Be curious, join the conversation and share your experiences of the first two weeks in the month of thanks and appreciative gratitude.
Join us on the Mid Month Dialogues to share what you have discovered in the first half of the month, ask questions and hear from others about what they explored and discovered. Be inspired with a greater appreciation of what may bring morel insight into the second half of the month with a labyrinth connection and a greater perspective in our year of living honestly.