Day 344 December 10
In The Year of Honest Living
In The Quarter of: Contribution
In The Month of: Honest Gifts
Segment Two: Inspiration
The ed in inspired can be a short abbreviation for education. Today’s focus is all about the ways we educate and are educated and the inspiration it provides. It is a look forward to sharing what we we have learned and a look backward to appreciate and realize the gifts and abilities that have appeared in the pursuit of wanting to know more.
In the spirit of review, the gifts that appear in the ways that we become educated can often equal the education received itself. Allowing ourselves to find value, curiosity and become intrigued and engaged helps us lean toward an interest that inspires us. What we teach and/or share is what we are moved by, as it fills a purpose for us and often brings out our abilities to make a point clear.
The poem of the 100 word labyrinth was an inspired creation on the 265th day inspired by the remaining 100 days in the year. The design of the five points of faith focus with a focus on the fifth cranial nerve was a creative design of the labyrinth inspired to help on the 246th day. Inspired to inspire others who are interested from an appreciative place of the world of creativity and contribution.
Education continually offers us the opportunity to expand, improve and raise the quality of life, one inspiration at a time as inspiration continues to be a source of education..
Daily Insights of this 344th day…
Consider what more you know after your walking experience today and the engagement you put into to appreciate it.
Refresh, Renewal and Redesigns of Your Year
31 daily walks. ideas, topics and considerations for personal appreciation to professional sharing will be focused in this month utilizing six five-star labyrinths and a summary day to encompass what the magnitude of what has been discovered this year and bring it forward as gifts realized in the ways we gave to ourselves and others and received for ourselves and others. Following the five pointed star labyrinth this month in five points:
- Follow along Daily or as often as you can
- Consider what you have created or developed this year in regard to honest abilities
- Reflect on the five day segment focuses throughout the month with those abilities
- Review, journal, create or develop your own reflection in a daily experience
- Share your experience and add to the Daily Wisdom of the 365 Experience
Review the Gifts in Five Day Segments:
- Giving to ourselves as well as what we give to others is a reminder of what we do possess in gifts, capacity, ability, skills, and talent that bring us fulfillment. The first five days will focus on what has been developed in this year and what it gave.
- Inspiration in the inner motivation we possess, the focus of looking back at our discoveries to notice over the next five days about what inspired our capabilities into actionable realizations will be a great topic to select meaningful moments this year.
- Fortitude in the courage, resilience and mettle that have risen this year when in consideration of the ways we understand, use, and apply the labyrinth and relate it to ourselves either personally or professionally, the next five days will be reflective.
- Talent is something everyone possesses, discovering natural gifts using the labyrinth in a variety of ways reveals depth of talent to reconsider and perhaps discover something new over the following five days.
- Skill is learned, developed, and practiced through desire and the more we can apply it in various ways, the more we comprehend with new levels of learning. The last five days will be an opportunity to renew, remember and redesign skills.
Consider the weekly and daily focus presented this month in review and rediscover through the many ways you have used or ideas below that you can use the labyrinth with:
• Personal Walk
• Group Walk, Program, Workshop, Education, etc.
• Designs, Artwork, illustrations, photos of labyrinth you walked, etc.
• Building concepts, tips, techniques, design ideas, etc.
• Personal Development, Guidance, Growth orientation, etc
• Writing, poetry, creations, installations, etc.
• Learn something new about yourself, others or the labyrinth this month.
Join the -NEXT -Mid Month Dialogues
Be curious, join the conversation and share your experiences of the first two weeks in the month of thanks and appreciative gratitude.
Join us on the Mid Month Dialogues to share what you have discovered in the first half of the month, ask questions and hear from others about what they explored and discovered. Be inspired with a greater appreciation of what may bring morel insight into the second half of the month with a labyrinth connection and a greater perspective in our year of living honestly.