Day 341 December 7
In The Year of Honest Living
In The Quarter of: Contribution
In The Month of: Honest Gifts
Segment One: Inspiration
The In of Inspiration
To be inspired is to touch base with what is within. In our year long adventure of gifts in the form of abilities, talents, skills and capacities, each of them come from within. When we create opportunities to become aware of them, learn more about them and apply them to realize the levels of learning are continual learning. What we share from that process has evolved to become useful to others, and all from a seed planted within.
In is a place of containment. It holds cookies in a jar as effortlessly as it holds the gifts of humanity within humans. In is an enormous place that is without measure and it is a place we go to when seeking comfort, solace or truth. This place of in is a great keeper of many things. It acts like a directional signal and a definition of where things come from. In makes more valuable the invaluable, in its addition and detracts the frequency in infrequent degree.
Stepping from the border into the labyrinth, we are within. In this year of at least 365 within’s, it has show itself to be a vast and varied place of exploration, creation, acceptance and discovery to name a few of the findings that have raised a curious flow of feeling to follow.
The place within has expanded and marvelously, there is always room for more. The inspiration each month came from a desire to explore honest living, and in doing so, the within will always be a reminder that we are never without.
Daily Insights of this 341st day…
As you step into the labyrinth today, notice how many other ways you are in or within during the walk or in your life experience.
Refresh, Renewal and Redesigns of Your Year
31 daily walks. ideas, topics and considerations for personal appreciation to professional sharing will be focused in this month utilizing six five-star labyrinths and a summary day to encompass what the magnitude of what has been discovered this year and bring it forward as gifts realized in the ways we gave to ourselves and others and received for ourselves and others. Following the five pointed star labyrinth this month in five points:
- Follow along Daily or as often as you can
- Consider what you have created or developed this year in regard to honest abilities
- Reflect on the five day segment focuses throughout the month with those abilities
- Review, journal, create or develop your own reflection in a daily experience
- Share your experience and add to the Daily Wisdom of the 365 Experience
Review the Gifts in Five Day Segments:
- Giving to ourselves as well as what we give to others is a reminder of what we do possess in gifts, capacity, ability, skills, and talent that bring us fulfillment. The first five days will focus on what has been developed in this year and what it gave.
- Inspiration in the inner motivation we possess, the focus of looking back at our discoveries to notice over the next five days about what inspired our capabilities into actionable realizations will be a great topic to select meaningful moments this year.
- Fortitude in the courage, resilience and mettle that have risen this year when in consideration of the ways we understand, use, and apply the labyrinth and relate it to ourselves either personally or professionally, the next five days will be reflective.
- Talent is something everyone possesses, discovering natural gifts using the labyrinth in a variety of ways reveals depth of talent to reconsider and perhaps discover something new over the following five days.
- Skill is learned, developed, and practiced through desire and the more we can apply it in various ways, the more we comprehend with new levels of learning. The last five days will be an opportunity to renew, remember and redesign skills.
Consider the weekly and daily focus presented this month in review and rediscover through the many ways you have used or ideas below that you can use the labyrinth with:
• Personal Walk
• Group Walk, Program, Workshop, Education, etc.
• Designs, Artwork, illustrations, photos of labyrinth you walked, etc.
• Building concepts, tips, techniques, design ideas, etc.
• Personal Development, Guidance, Growth orientation, etc
• Writing, poetry, creations, installations, etc.
• Learn something new about yourself, others or the labyrinth this month.
- share your experience as part of the Labyrinth Society’s Daily Wisdom Archive.
Be curious, join the conversation and share your experiences of the first two weeks in the month of thanks and appreciative gratitude.
Join us on the Mid Month Dialogues to share what you have discovered in the first half of the month, ask questions and hear from others about what they explored and discovered. Be inspired with a greater appreciation of what may bring morel insight into the second half of the month with a labyrinth connection and a greater perspective in our year of living honestly.