Day 338 December 4
In The Year of Honest Living
In The Quarter of: Contribution
In The Month of: Honest Gifts
Segment One: Giving
In a year that inspired a look into what we are capable of, the honesty of creativity brought ideas and opportunities to light with different perspectives. Creativity seemed to burgeon and ideas were plentiful in the variety and open doors that offered a way along a path to the other side.
Focusing on one topic each month such as the spiral in March or the hear in February, offered new ways to appreciate different values than had been explored. Creativity added unique features and allowed a drop into our own natural wonders to use a little differently.
We can think of how to create a different walk, and then we might design it or apply it with unique features to bring out the most in the experience. From creative ideas expressed, comes innovative twists that show us the same with a different addition or subtraction, sometimes offering a whole new way to walk.
Not being able to travel this summer, the armchair labyrinth world excursion not only brought forward different designs not popularly posted, yet the story behind the design or the materials utilized brought out a creative appreciation. It also created a labyrinth design of travel in the navigating from country to country and back again, a labyrinth found its way into the experience on a subtle level of creativity.
Creativity is everywhere, diving into it is an honest way to give of and into your abilities.
Daily Insights of this 338th day…
Consider the creativity in your giving and receiving today on the path.
Refresh, Renewal and Redesigns of Your Year
31 daily walks. ideas, topics and considerations for personal appreciation to professional sharing will be focused in this month utilizing six five-star labyrinths and a summary day to encompass what the magnitude of what has been discovered this year and bring it forward as gifts realized in the ways we gave to ourselves and others and received for ourselves and others.
- Follow along Daily or as often as you can
- Consider what you have created or developed this year in regard to honest abilities
- Reflect on the five day segment focuses throughout the month with those abilities
- Review, journal, create or develop your own reflection in a daily experience
- Share your experience and add to the Daily Wisdom of the 365 Experience
Review the Gifts in Five Day Segments:
- Giving to ourselves as well as what we give to others is a reminder of what we do possess in gifts, capacity, ability, skills, and talent that bring us fulfillment. The first five days will focus on what has been developed in this year and what it gave.
- Inspiration in the inner motivation we possess, the focus of looking back at our discoveries to notice over the next five days about what inspired our capabilities into actionable realizations will be a great topic to select meaningful moments this year.
- Fortitude in the courage, resilience and mettle that have risen this year when in consideration of the ways we understand, use, and apply the labyrinth and relate it to ourselves either personally or professionally, the next five days will be reflective.
- Talent is something everyone possesses, discovering natural gifts using the labyrinth in a variety of ways reveals depth of talent to reconsider and perhaps discover something new over the following five days.
- Skill is learned, developed, and practiced through desire and the more we can apply it in various ways, the more we comprehend with new levels of learning. The last five days will be an opportunity to renew, remember and redesign skills.
Consider the weekly and daily focus presented this month in review and rediscover through the many ways you have used or ideas below that you can use the labyrinth with:
• Personal Walk
• Group Walk, Program, Workshop, Education, etc.
• Designs, Artwork, illustrations, photos of labyrinth you walked, etc.
• Building concepts, tips, techniques, design ideas, etc.
• Personal Development, Guidance, Growth orientation, etc
• Writing, poetry, creations, installations, etc.
• Learn something new about yourself, others or the labyrinth this month.
Join the -NEXT -Mid Month Dialogues
Be curious, join the conversation and share your experiences of the first two weeks in the month of thanks and appreciative gratitude.
Join us on the Mid Month Dialogues to share what you have discovered in the first half of the month, ask questions and hear from others about what they explored and discovered. Be inspired with a greater appreciation of what may bring morel insight into the second half of the month with a labyrinth connection and a greater perspective in our year of living honestly.
Call connection Information
Share your Ideas, images, designs and add to the wisdom of the Labyrinth Society