Day 301 October 28
In The Year of Honest Living
In The Quarter of: Contribution
In The Month of: Message, Metaphor and Magic
An invitation for an elective of new perspective
Perception perspectives are the great opportunity in the way we see the world. The deceptive ability of illusion may make one think of the lack of normalcy in a situation, though illusion is a great tool to appreciate for its capacity to intrigue us to look beyond. Illusion can be found in the mind bending tricks, yet can also be more common place in words or phrases that say more than what is first perceived. It can be found in meaning and intonation and a variety of applied insinuations or judgments. Illusions grow less in our lives when we pause to reflect, ask questions, consider are circumstance and merely find the truth inside a situation, outside or surrounding experiences.
Illusions can be entertaining and thought provoking, yet they can be some of the reasons we walk the labyrinth, to dispel myth information with reality. Illusion has an intelligence to walk with, as it can surprise and delight us to realize new perspectives that it invites us to discover. Walking to reveal a truth can inspire gratitude for the discovery and appreciation for the illusion that invited the walk in the first place. Illusions offer us magical discoveries.
Daily Insights : On this 301st day…
Walk with illusions today to acknowledge the reality they bring.
Use Today’s Topic Above
- Walk the Labyrinth with the topic in mind of how it relates to the labyrinth.
- Share a message, metaphor or magical experience that occurred with the topic in the walk.
- Message: Story, Information, related poem, image, design, tip, program, walk, etc.
- Metaphor: Statement and brevity of the meaning discovered.
- Magic: The unknown that became known in the experience of the walk.
- Choose one of the above, or all three to experience, explore and share.
- Title it, add identification and your location and share your experience as part of the
Labyrinth Society Wisdom Archive.
- Consider the topic with the ways you currently use the labyrinth for self or sharing with others:
• Personal Walk
• Group Walk, Program, Workshop, Education, etc.
• Designs, Artwork, illustrations, photos of labyrinth you walked, etc.
• Building concepts, tips, techniques, design ideas, etc.
• Personal Development, Guidance, Growth orientation, etc
• Writing, poetry, creations, installations, etc.
• Learn something new about yourself, others or the labyrinth this month.
Be curious, join the conversation and share your experiences of the first two weeks in the month of thanks and appreciative gratitude.
Join us on the Mid Month Dialogues to share what you have discovered in the first half of the month, ask questions and hear from others about what they explored and discovered. Be inspired with a greater appreciation of what may bring morel insight into the second half of the month with a labyrinth connection and a greater perspective in our year of living honestly.
Share your Ideas, images, designs and add to the wisdom of the Labyrinth Society