Day 303 October 30
In The Year of Honest Living
In The Quarter of: Contribution
In The Month of: Message, Metaphor and Magic
An invention of intention for intervention
A prediction is prophecy, though to predict is to prophesy. The act of inspiration, interpretation and revelation of divine messages are known to every culture as a future portent being delivered by a prophet through the direct communication of a higher source. From ancient times to modern, seeking the divine is an inherent natural human trait as knowledge is only a part of what we are here to understand. In all cultures and religions, prophets, elders, mystics and seers are deemed as pseudo science as proof is unattainable from a scientific perspective, yet the belief, feeling and appreciation continues in spite of the mob of fear that judges and attacks. Whether our aim is to be prophetic or merely know ourselves better, acceptance becomes a first step on the path.
Taking a look at all the magical and mystical that surround the lore of the labyrinth this month, brings the favorable, fantastic and far reaching of our human capacity to ask questions and listened learning as receivers for the answers we seek, when we first aspire to journey the labyrinth. Unwinding the mind is a magical way to realize what is caught in between.
Daily Insights : On this 304th day…
Invite an intention into your walk and consider former predictions and the nature of the steps each took in arriving.
Use Today’s Topic Above
- Walk the Labyrinth with the topic in mind of how it relates to the labyrinth.
- Share a message, metaphor or magical experience that occurred with the topic in the walk.
- Message: Story, Information, related poem, image, design, tip, program, walk, etc.
- Metaphor: Statement and brevity of the meaning discovered.
- Magic: The unknown that became known in the experience of the walk.
- Choose one of the above, or all three to experience, explore and share.
- Title it, add identification and your location and share your experience as part of the
Labyrinth Society Wisdom Archive.
- Consider the topic with the ways you currently use the labyrinth for self or sharing with others:
• Personal Walk
• Group Walk, Program, Workshop, Education, etc.
• Designs, Artwork, illustrations, photos of labyrinth you walked, etc.
• Building concepts, tips, techniques, design ideas, etc.
• Personal Development, Guidance, Growth orientation, etc
• Writing, poetry, creations, installations, etc.
• Learn something new about yourself, others or the labyrinth this month.
Be curious, join the conversation and share your experiences of the first two weeks in the month of thanks and appreciative gratitude.
Join us on the Mid Month Dialogues to share what you have discovered in the first half of the month, ask questions and hear from others about what they explored and discovered. Be inspired with a greater appreciation of what may bring morel insight into the second half of the month with a labyrinth connection and a greater perspective in our year of living honestly.
Share your Ideas, images, designs and add to the wisdom of the Labyrinth Society