Day 333 November 29
In The Year of Honest Living
In The Quarter of: Contribution
In The Month of: Grateful Pathways
Week Four: Counting Your Blessings
In the past weeks of November, we have offered six outer paths and a summary for the central and final seventh path of seven days. As blessings have been so bountiful, the seventh center path of this last day of the week has been devoted to the idea of surplus in the blessings that gratitude possesses.
It would appear that there is an infinite vessel that pours forth when it comes to the essence of gratitude and the results oriented blessings. In their ever ready availability, they very reliably fit the description of surplus in the more than expected abundance that only benefit to extend the path an extra day and leave the summary for a walk of entirety in the blessings of gratitude
We dream of enough and to know the concept of what it is to be truly sated and satisfied. Our society asks for more than enough instead which builds surplus. When surplus is shared there is enough for everyone and when it is hoarded, it becomes a lesson outside of the generous and affluent position of humble gratitude.
From a position of enough, we can learn from an experiential walk on the labyrinth what we can do with enough and how much more than enough is really inefficient in make the scarcity of hope our master over the knowing abundance of gratitude. Walk on the difference and consider what you would do and could do with a surplus that would make sense for all and contribute to a purpose filled world.
Daily Insights : On the first path of Appreciation in this 333rd day…
Walk to realize what you have enough of, are satisfied with and complete.
Week Four Focus: Blessings
In discovering the elements of gratitude, thanks is an expression we use to communicate our sense of what we hold gratitude for. Explore the ways Appreciation is felt this week on the labyrinth in daily walks, group facilitation, program creation, offerings, artwork, illustration and design, building canvas or permanent designs, books written or poetry created. However you find thanks as the path, on the path or of the path you are on… how is it expressed?
- Personal: consider the ways of your own personal adventures and use.
- Associations: contemplate the ways of use with friends, family, and relationships or other acquaintances.
- Environs: realize the community uses, organizations, landscapes encountered.
- Global: imagine the ways that what you do reaches others in the world environs.
Share and become part of history and her story…
- share your experience as part of the Labyrinth Society’s Daily Wisdom Archive.
Consider the topic with the ways you currently use the labyrinth for self or sharing with others:
• Personal Walk
• Group Walk, Program, Workshop, Education, etc.
• Designs, Artwork, illustrations, photos of labyrinth you walked, etc.
• Building concepts, tips, techniques, design ideas, etc.
• Personal Development, Guidance, Growth orientation, etc
• Writing, poetry, creations, installations, etc.
• Learn something new about yourself, others or the labyrinth this month.
Be curious, join the conversation and share your experiences of the first two weeks in the month of thanks and appreciative gratitude.
Join us on the Mid Month Dialogues to share what you have discovered in the first half of the month, ask questions and hear from others about what they explored and discovered. Be inspired with a greater appreciation of what may bring morel insight into the second half of the month with a labyrinth connection and a greater perspective in our year of living honestly.
Share your Ideas, images, designs and add to the wisdom of the Labyrinth Society