Day 352 December 18
In The Year of Honest Living
In The Quarter of: Contribution
In The Month of: Honest Gifts
Segment Three: Fortitude
In our last look at the gifts of fortitude, the quality and the character of them are what we look to realize in ourselves. We are all on a path raised by an attentiveness to an honest calling of what we wish to be known for and how we might represent that in our world. The key is to realize how much of that we already possess and use without much thought. We have a starting base to work with and when we experience deeper realizations, the abilities that we may not have been aware of, begin to show up.
As characters we independently operate from a set of values we grew up with and honed throughout our life, influenced by genetics, environs and the people we have and do engage with to appreciate growth and direction in our life in the pursuit of fulfilling a purpose and learning how to share it. The good news is that qualities of our character evolve and do so more when we are focused on the higher qualities we believe in. Sometimes it is only a matter of turning on what we already possess and actively engaging with it.
The review of this month offers an appreciation of the growth experiences, new realizations, evolved perspectives and an honest walk of our fortitude, known as the greatness within. The labyrinth has been a tool of provision for a daily application all year. It mirrors an insightful relativity of our patterns and practices. The month of May counted our daily character in the creations achieved when walking with appreciation, affirming realization and joyous celebration of what we build and possess within our gifts and abilities. Count on character to reveal gifts.
Daily Insights of this 351st day…
Walk with what is an enduring character trait, focus on the gifts that have raised this year of the abilities within that materialized within your character.
Refresh, Renewal and Redesigns of Your Year
31 daily walks. ideas, topics and considerations for personal appreciation to professional sharing will be focused in this month utilizing six five-star labyrinths and a summary day to encompass what the magnitude of what has been discovered this year and bring it forward as gifts realized in the ways we gave to ourselves and others and received for ourselves and others. Following the five pointed star labyrinth this month in five points:
- Follow along Daily or as often as you can
- Consider what you have created or developed this year in regard to honest abilities
- Reflect on the five day segment focuses throughout the month with those abilities
- Review, journal, create or develop your own reflection in a daily experience
- Share your experience and add to the Daily Wisdom of the 365 Experience
Review the Gifts in Five Day Segments:
- Giving to ourselves as well as what we give to others is a reminder of what we do possess in gifts, capacity, ability, skills, and talent that bring us fulfillment. The first five days will focus on what has been developed in this year and what it gave.
- Inspiration in the inner motivation we possess, the focus of looking back at our discoveries to notice over the next five days about what inspired our capabilities into actionable realizations will be a great topic to select meaningful moments this year.
- Fortitude in the courage, resilience and mettle that have risen this year when in consideration of the ways we understand, use, and apply the labyrinth and relate it to ourselves either personally or professionally, the next five days will be reflective.
- Talent is something everyone possesses, discovering natural gifts using the labyrinth in a variety of ways reveals depth of talent to reconsider and perhaps discover something new over the following five days.
- Skill is learned, developed, and practiced through desire and the more we can apply it in various ways, the more we comprehend with new levels of learning. The last five days will be an opportunity to renew, remember and redesign skills.
Consider the weekly and daily focus presented this month in review and rediscover through the many ways you have used or ideas below that you can use the labyrinth with:
• Personal Walk
• Group Walk, Program, Workshop, Education, etc.
• Designs, Artwork, illustrations, photos of labyrinth you walked, etc.
• Building concepts, tips, techniques, design ideas, etc.
• Personal Development, Guidance, Growth orientation, etc
• Writing, poetry, creations, installations, etc.
• Learn something new about yourself, others or the labyrinth this month.
- share your experience as part of the Labyrinth Society’s Daily Wisdom Archive.
Be curious, join the conversation and share your experiences of the first two weeks in the month of thanks and appreciative gratitude.
Join us on the Mid Month Dialogues to share what you have discovered in the first half of the month, ask questions and hear from others about what they explored and discovered. Be inspired with a greater appreciation of what may bring morel insight into the second half of the month with a labyrinth connection and a greater perspective in our year of living honestly.