Day 349 December 15
In The Year of Honest Living
In The Quarter of: Contribution
In The Month of: Honest Gifts
Segment Three: Fortitude
Resiliency in the Rebound
Rubber is a resilient chemical as it bounces back and regains its former shape after resistance is applied. Over time it can wear out from pressure as it uses the same chemical composition for each impact. Compared to human resiliency, we can choose to grow and improve from resistance events. We all wear out with age and have our limits as to the pressure we choose to withstand, though our nature offers us much more than a chemical compound does.
Our abilities grow the more we expose ourself to education and applications of it. It is in the unexpected events that we often realize the unexpected within ourselves. Rubber doesn’t grow under pressure, though as humans we have the opportunity to do so and in the process grow stronger in our belief in ourselves the more we increase application.
If we want to understand honest living, it is in the elections we make to grow and explore that assist us as we define our fortitude from a place of expansion to live into the largeness of possibility in a world wide open with wonder. Our desire to know and grow moves beyond the set backs and comes back stronger more resilient for the second trip.
Into these experiences, set backs have occurred, yet the intention and desire have continued to inspire and by the end of each month, something larger than what we began with has developed and grown. As we review the year’s experience, resiliency has provided growth perspective.
Daily Insights of this 349th day…
Consider where you rebound the best and walk each path realizing ways to enhance that quality.
Refresh, Renewal and Redesigns of Your Year
31 daily walks. ideas, topics and considerations for personal appreciation to professional sharing will be focused in this month utilizing six five-star labyrinths and a summary day to encompass what the magnitude of what has been discovered this year and bring it forward as gifts realized in the ways we gave to ourselves and others and received for ourselves and others. Following the five pointed star labyrinth this month in five points:
- Follow along Daily or as often as you can
- Consider what you have created or developed this year in regard to honest abilities
- Reflect on the five day segment focuses throughout the month with those abilities
- Review, journal, create or develop your own reflection in a daily experience
- Share your experience and add to the Daily Wisdom of the 365 Experience
Review the Gifts in Five Day Segments:
- Giving to ourselves as well as what we give to others is a reminder of what we do possess in gifts, capacity, ability, skills, and talent that bring us fulfillment. The first five days will focus on what has been developed in this year and what it gave.
- Inspiration in the inner motivation we possess, the focus of looking back at our discoveries to notice over the next five days about what inspired our capabilities into actionable realizations will be a great topic to select meaningful moments this year.
- Fortitude in the courage, resilience and mettle that have risen this year when in consideration of the ways we understand, use, and apply the labyrinth and relate it to ourselves either personally or professionally, the next five days will be reflective.
- Talent is something everyone possesses, discovering natural gifts using the labyrinth in a variety of ways reveals depth of talent to reconsider and perhaps discover something new over the following five days.
- Skill is learned, developed, and practiced through desire and the more we can apply it in various ways, the more we comprehend with new levels of learning. The last five days will be an opportunity to renew, remember and redesign skills.
Consider the weekly and daily focus presented this month in review and rediscover through the many ways you have used or ideas below that you can use the labyrinth with:
• Personal Walk
• Group Walk, Program, Workshop, Education, etc.
• Designs, Artwork, illustrations, photos of labyrinth you walked, etc.
• Building concepts, tips, techniques, design ideas, etc.
• Personal Development, Guidance, Growth orientation, etc
• Writing, poetry, creations, installations, etc.
• Learn something new about yourself, others or the labyrinth this month.
- share your experience as part of the Labyrinth Society’s Daily Wisdom Archive.
Be curious, join the conversation and share your experiences of the first two weeks in the month of thanks and appreciative gratitude.
Join us on the Mid Month Dialogues to share what you have discovered in the first half of the month, ask questions and hear from others about what they explored and discovered. Be inspired with a greater appreciation of what may bring morel insight into the second half of the month with a labyrinth connection and a greater perspective in our year of living honestly.