Day 354 December 20
In The Year of Honest Living
In The Quarter of: Contribution
In The Month of: Honest Gifts
Segment Four: Talents
The other side of the mind, that is less understood and of intense desire to understand, is the process of emotion. It conducts our responses, reactions and the way we relate to everything. Ideas like Emotional Intelligence, seek to manage and control our emotion and don’t really allow us to know the fuller capacity of what we might be able to do when we look at emotion from the perspective of what they offer and how they can improve the quality of life.
Having explored the genius principle within our capacity, emotion might be better understood with improved education as to what it is, rather than what it is not. It often gets mixed with the concept of feeling, though it is the mindset that directs the vibrational responses. As five of our six emotions are labeled to perceive problematic concerns, only one identifies what is working. We might better understand that its time to re-relate to how we comprehend an education of what emotions offer us.
The labyrinth has a wonderful motion effect on our emotion. When we move, we are no longer in the same place as the problem, nor are we stuck in conditional thinking and response. A walk on the labyrinth was proven more effective than a long walk or prayerful sitting by Brown University. That’s because we move the mind in the weaving pattern and spiraling function. We relax response.
The week of appreciation in November literally walked us into and idea and moved us to a better one in the outcome.
Daily Insights of this 354th day…
Consider re-relating in your walk of today from beginning to end. Observe the differences and re-relate in your world a little more afterwards.
Refresh, Renewal and Redesigns of Your Year
31 daily walks. ideas, topics and considerations for personal appreciation to professional sharing will be focused in this month utilizing six five-star labyrinths and a summary day to encompass what the magnitude of what has been discovered this year and bring it forward as gifts realized in the ways we gave to ourselves and others and received for ourselves and others. Following the five pointed star labyrinth this month in five points:
- Follow along Daily or as often as you can
- Consider what you have created or developed this year in regard to honest abilities
- Reflect on the five day segment focuses throughout the month with those abilities
- Review, journal, create or develop your own reflection in a daily experience
- Share your experience and add to the Daily Wisdom of the 365 Experience
Review the Gifts in Five Day Segments:
- Giving to ourselves as well as what we give to others is a reminder of what we do possess in gifts, capacity, ability, skills, and talent that bring us fulfillment. The first five days will focus on what has been developed in this year and what it gave.
- Inspiration in the inner motivation we possess, the focus of looking back at our discoveries to notice over the next five days about what inspired our capabilities into actionable realizations will be a great topic to select meaningful moments this year.
- Fortitude in the courage, resilience and mettle that have risen this year when in consideration of the ways we understand, use, and apply the labyrinth and relate it to ourselves either personally or professionally, the next five days will be reflective.
- Talent is something everyone possesses, discovering natural gifts using the labyrinth in a variety of ways reveals depth of talent to reconsider and perhaps discover something new over the following five days.
- Skill is learned, developed, and practiced through desire and the more we can apply it in various ways, the more we comprehend with new levels of learning. The last five days will be an opportunity to renew, remember and redesign skills.
Consider the weekly and daily focus presented this month in review and rediscover through the many ways you have used or ideas below that you can use the labyrinth with:
• Personal Walk
• Group Walk, Program, Workshop, Education, etc.
• Designs, Artwork, illustrations, photos of labyrinth you walked, etc.
• Building concepts, tips, techniques, design ideas, etc.
• Personal Development, Guidance, Growth orientation, etc
• Writing, poetry, creations, installations, etc.
• Learn something new about yourself, others or the labyrinth this month.
- share your experience as part of the Labyrinth Society’s Daily Wisdom Archive.