Day 289 October 16
In The Year of Honest Living
In The Quarter of: Contribution
In The Month of: Message, Metaphor and Magic
Moving energy with energy for energy
Always in existence, energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can be stored however as potential energy. The movement of energy is Kinetic and where it changes from one form to another including gravitational, nuclear, electric, chemical, elastic, atomic, mechanical and sound, changing from one form to another is motion and Kinetic. As everyone moves, whether it is through thought, brain activity or bodily function, kinetic energy is an essential function. When we walk, we identify ourselves uniquely as studies show that our gait is independent of all others and can be used as a source of personal identification. Technology has even jumped on this idea to use it as a way to authenticate ourselves. This makes for an interesting walk on the labyrinth, knowing we move and transmute energy, while we uniquely identify ourselves in the walk, with the walk and as the walk, differently than any other in the world.
A walk on the labyrinth allows us to feel, reveal and heal the energy to a more purposeful form and function. It occurs in the simple energy field of our movement on an energy field to produce a third frequency of energy. Like rubbing sticks together to create a flame appears magical, it is simple science, yet the effect is energetic magic, making something appear from an apparent nothing.
Daily Insights : On this 288th day…
Observe your Kinetic energy of movement and as you walk in step with it, open to the energy found moving in the labyrinth, and as you walk in step with it, realize the third frequency of energy present.
Use Today’s Topic Above
- Walk the Labyrinth with the topic in mind of how it relates to the labyrinth.
- Share a message, metaphor or magical experience that occurred with the topic in the walk.
- Message: Story, Information, related poem, image, design, tip, program, walk, etc.
- Metaphor: Statement and brevity of the meaning discovered.
- Magic: The unknown that became known in the experience of the walk.
- Choose one of the above, or all three to experience, explore and share.
- Title it, add identification and your location and share your experience as part of the
Labyrinth Society Wisdom Archive.
- Consider the topic with the ways you currently use the labyrinth for self or sharing with others:
• Personal Walk
• Group Walk, Program, Workshop, Education, etc.
• Designs, Artwork, illustrations, photos of labyrinth you walked, etc.
• Building concepts, tips, techniques, design ideas, etc.
• Personal Development, Guidance, Growth orientation, etc
• Writing, poetry, creations, installations, etc.
• Learn something new about yourself, others or the labyrinth this month.
Be curious, join the conversation and share your experiences of the first two weeks in the month of thanks and appreciative gratitude.
Join us on the Mid Month Dialogues to share what you have discovered in the first half of the month, ask questions and hear from others about what they explored and discovered. Be inspired with a greater appreciation of what may bring morel insight into the second half of the month with a labyrinth connection and a greater perspective in our year of living honestly.
Share your Ideas, images, designs and add to the wisdom of the Labyrinth Society