Day 276 October 3
In The Year of Honest Living
In The Quarter of: Contribution
In The Month of: Message, Metaphor and Magic
Spontaneously, simultaneously, contemporaneously, coinciding at the same time with the same frequency and zero phase difference, that is to be synchronous. Speaking at the same time of the same situation without prior consideration and often saying the same thing… it occurs all the time. When we look for it, we might see that what we put out in intention is manifesting, and whether or note we pay attention it still occurs, until we do notice. Then we want to call it magic. Yet it makes us wonder what we do put out with great intent… or great passion.
Once we begin to look for the synchronous steps, we see them more often. In the steps of today, what began the walk with a question brought the answer closer, as if it had always been right there, waiting. Even the environment changed from singular in the walk at the beginning to having eight people join the path by the end, eight was the number that was needed for the project that was in mind. The names needed appeared for the project, one appeared on a flyer that was near the labyrinth as the last name of the person and the contact person and not a common name. The other was on the side of the plastic container one of the people brought with and left outside the walk. One name clearly marked. When putting both the names together, it was the one person to contact to make the next step occur.
It doesn’t always happen so clearly, though for today, the magic is much appreciated. Walking creates the motion to move intentions, thoughts and ideas forward. Walking in a spiral, energizes it.
Daily Insights : On this 276th day…
Be aware of the similarities, coincidence and simultaneous experience of your synchronous walk today.
Use Today’s Topic Above
- Walk the Labyrinth with the topic in mind of how it relates to the labyrinth.
- Share a message, metaphor or magical experience that occurred with the topic in the walk.
- Message: Story, Information, related poem, image, design, tip, program, walk, etc.
- Metaphor: Statement and brevity of the meaning discovered.
- Magic: The unknown that became known in the experience of the walk.
- Choose one of the above, or all three to experience, explore and share.
- Title it, add identification and your location and share your experience as part of the
Labyrinth Society Wisdom Archive.
- Consider the topic with the ways you currently use the labyrinth for self or sharing with others:
• Personal Walk
• Group Walk, Program, Workshop, Education, etc.
• Designs, Artwork, illustrations, photos of labyrinth you walked, etc.
• Building concepts, tips, techniques, design ideas, etc.
• Personal Development, Guidance, Growth orientation, etc
• Writing, poetry, creations, installations, etc.
• Learn something new about yourself, others or the labyrinth this month.
Join the -NEXT -Mid Month Dialogues
Monday October 15th
Be curious, research and share what you know of unique United States labyrinths, the people, the programs, the designs, the resources or simply the desires in the first half of the month and apply something that you find unique to your own life walk.
Join us on the Mid Month Dialogues to share what you discovered, ask questions and hear from others about what they explored and discovered. Be inspired with a greater appreciation of what unites us with more impactful insight that brings our labyrinth connection in line with greater perspective in our year of living honestly.
Call connection Information
Share your Ideas, images, designs and add to the wisdom of the Labyrinth Society