Day 297 October 24
In The Year of Honest Living
In The Quarter of: Contribution
In The Month of: Message, Metaphor and Magic
A non conscious state of perceptibility offering an opportunity to
explore more of our natural ability.
A natural part of every individual’s faculty is to trust, tune in and turn on an increase in capability. Intuition is our guiding directive that to some may appear at first as a guess, hunch, sense or feeling, without prior conscious comprehension or reasoning, though with use and application, it can offer higher level functioning. Instinct seems to be more pattern oriented and based on familiarity that makes a guess. Educational and scientific studies have researched and tested precognitive understanding and for those in highly interactive decision making skills, such as in law enforcement, it surfaces as a highly functional skill to develop. Developing intuitive games and play for potential ability and function, the labyrinth becomes a tool for development and practice.
We walk the labyrinth to become better acquainted with our intuitive quality. The more we relax, deepen and surrender, the more we are able to grasp a sense or direction of an inkling of an idea to follow. By turning and unwinding as we spiral to a central point, the more we may allow what seems hidden to magically appear.
Daily Insights : On this 297th day…
Step into an unexplainable understanding today and allow your paths to reinforce a simple knowing without reasoning.
Use Today’s Topic Above
- Walk the Labyrinth with the topic in mind of how it relates to the labyrinth.
- Share a message, metaphor or magical experience that occurred with the topic in the walk.
- Message: Story, Information, related poem, image, design, tip, program, walk, etc.
- Metaphor: Statement and brevity of the meaning discovered.
- Magic: The unknown that became known in the experience of the walk.
- Choose one of the above, or all three to experience, explore and share.
- Title it, add identification and your location and share your experience as part of the
Labyrinth Society Wisdom Archive.
- Consider the topic with the ways you currently use the labyrinth for self or sharing with others:
• Personal Walk
• Group Walk, Program, Workshop, Education, etc.
• Designs, Artwork, illustrations, photos of labyrinth you walked, etc.
• Building concepts, tips, techniques, design ideas, etc.
• Personal Development, Guidance, Growth orientation, etc
• Writing, poetry, creations, installations, etc.
• Learn something new about yourself, others or the labyrinth this month.
Be curious, join the conversation and share your experiences of the first two weeks in the month of thanks and appreciative gratitude.
Join us on the Mid Month Dialogues to share what you have discovered in the first half of the month, ask questions and hear from others about what they explored and discovered. Be inspired with a greater appreciation of what may bring morel insight into the second half of the month with a labyrinth connection and a greater perspective in our year of living honestly.
Share your Ideas, images, designs and add to the wisdom of the Labyrinth Society