January 22, 2019
Month of Beginnings
Quarter of Consciousness
Let’s Walk the World, a focus of contribution
- For Your Walk:
Relate an experience
- For Your Experience:
Observe your experience
- Share: Share your message
When we collectively offer the ways to begin, someone sees a new idea, thought or experience to enjoy. Today, share images, art, ideas, designs, tips, facilitations, building strategies, ideas from your book, poems, teachings, etc.
Yesterday began a transition into the natural progressive change of the moon’s phases in its minute to directly face the sun, creating a half point in its money transitioning. As we begin our descent from the full moon today and our ascent into the last quarter phase of the moons revolving cycle, the diminishing of the shadow is a reflective walk of consideration. it reminds us of the work we put into something and the point of which it is realized.
Somewhere in our second phase of realization a walk of the labyrinth today looked at the seeds sown in a number of different projects, ideas and efforts that began earlier in the month. Indeed it is time to shift the type of effort and prepare for the harvest. It is a reminder of the different amounts of vital energy needed at different intervals in the lifespan of an effort. In this final phase of the moon and this walk today, each is reflective of that productive energy.
365 Experience Coordinator
Image by: TheAmusedMuse.com
January: A Month of Beginnings
With a focus on sharing this month and the ways we set up our plans to the actual way we place our first step, beginnings can offer us a way to realize our outcomes.
- Explore what beginning is like for you, personally or professionally in all you do.
- Observe yourself in this first quarter of the year as a contribution.
- Walk, design, teach, build, express yourself in sharing an experience this month.
Categories: The Daily Experience
Tags: effort, energy, intervals, lifespan, moon, phase, productive, revolving, seeds, shadow, transition
Day 132: May 12
In The Year of Living Honestly
In The Quarter of: Education
In The Month of: Celebration
Inspired by music today and celebrating the song of our soul. What makes us move, change attitude and appreciate our surroundings more than a tune that is timeless. Music has a way of speaking to our heart and can interrupt the path we may have been traveling that wasn’t as productive. With music we move differently, step livelier and our path has a partner that speaks to something inside that reminds us that everything is ok.
This design came about in the care of my mother who loves to sing and appreciates music. In those times when she isn’t moving so well or seems to forget, turning on a little music makes all the difference. Drawing out a few notes I was reminded of the music within the labyrinth and its tonal coordinates. Beginning with one note is like beginning with one step; soon the rest seems to follow in an effortless way. This effortless is a simple example of our honest abilities being used without much consideration when we are in tuned to something we appreciate.
On this 132nd day…
Celebrate the music in your soul steps today, what tune is playing?
May’s Focus: Celebration
Life is a celebration to explore in the next 31 days. With the idea of walking the labyrinth and its tri-focus on releasing, receiving and reflecting, let’s shift the perspective to one that walks in with appreciation, finds the honest realization from each day and walks out in celebration. Observe what 31 days of this focus might reflect and how it elevates our life condition.
Four focus points to expand your celebration of this month’s experience:
- Share your ideas, in your personal experiences, how you share the labyrinth with others, art, design or method of construction or in other ways that it may be utilized. Let others know about this daily experience and opportunity by sharing it. Find us on this blog and on the Labyrinth Societies Facebook page
- Join our Mid Month Dialogues on May 15th at 2pm CST for a lively look at what you have created and will create in the idea of celebration. This month’s theme was a direct result of our last month’s Mid Month Dialogue!
- Participate in the daily opportunity of this educational focus of your personal journey, how you lead, teach or share with others, and what you create for contribution or purpose with this theme.
- Remember that our theme is about finding our greater capacities, abilities and true realities in being honest with our potential. We focus on what we can do as it is inherently more useful and productive.