Day 345 December 11
In The Year of Honest Living
In The Quarter of: Contribution
In The Month of: Honest Gifts
Segment Two: Inspiration
As we are in the final quarter of the year with a focus on contribution, our fourth pointed arm of the star holds offers an opportunity to explore the content of what we offer from an inspirational perspective. In a larger sense of global proportion, today’s walk offers a purpose that engages our abilities to share in a way that addresses fulfillment.
Finding a need in the world and filling it with something useful and of service is a prosperous endeavor for the talents and skills we earnestly possess. It is a contribution and on a global level, even the small good we can do counts. It is the inspiration that the world looks for as a reminder that we were designed with more in mind.
Discovering the very nature of our existence is represented in the geometric spiral and is pervasive in the natural world and within our human design is an understanding that was explored in the month of March. Each day represented a different perspective as a spiral of inspiration grew from the outer world to the inner.
To realize the spiraling design of the labyrinth along with our own innate helical intricacies offers an understanding of why we may be drawn to the labyrinth and why we can appreciate the winding metaphors it imparts. The exploration and discovery that moved each day from the external world to an internal one, produced singular inspiration that in sharing in this experience, became a globally focused contribution for more to explore.
Daily Insights of this 345th day…
Observe how your spiraled nature walks on the spiraling function of the labyrinth today.
Refresh, Renewal and Redesigns of Your Year
31 daily walks. ideas, topics and considerations for personal appreciation to professional sharing will be focused in this month utilizing six five-star labyrinths and a summary day to encompass what the magnitude of what has been discovered this year and bring it forward as gifts realized in the ways we gave to ourselves and others and received for ourselves and others. Following the five pointed star labyrinth this month in five points:
- Follow along Daily or as often as you can
- Consider what you have created or developed this year in regard to honest abilities
- Reflect on the five day segment focuses throughout the month with those abilities
- Review, journal, create or develop your own reflection in a daily experience
- Share your experience and add to the Daily Wisdom of the 365 Experience
Review the Gifts in Five Day Segments:
- Giving to ourselves as well as what we give to others is a reminder of what we do possess in gifts, capacity, ability, skills, and talent that bring us fulfillment. The first five days will focus on what has been developed in this year and what it gave.
- Inspiration in the inner motivation we possess, the focus of looking back at our discoveries to notice over the next five days about what inspired our capabilities into actionable realizations will be a great topic to select meaningful moments this year.
- Fortitude in the courage, resilience and mettle that have risen this year when in consideration of the ways we understand, use, and apply the labyrinth and relate it to ourselves either personally or professionally, the next five days will be reflective.
- Talent is something everyone possesses, discovering natural gifts using the labyrinth in a variety of ways reveals depth of talent to reconsider and perhaps discover something new over the following five days.
- Skill is learned, developed, and practiced through desire and the more we can apply it in various ways, the more we comprehend with new levels of learning. The last five days will be an opportunity to renew, remember and redesign skills.
Consider the weekly and daily focus presented this month in review and rediscover through the many ways you have used or ideas below that you can use the labyrinth with:
• Personal Walk
• Group Walk, Program, Workshop, Education, etc.
• Designs, Artwork, illustrations, photos of labyrinth you walked, etc.
• Building concepts, tips, techniques, design ideas, etc.
• Personal Development, Guidance, Growth orientation, etc
• Writing, poetry, creations, installations, etc.
• Learn something new about yourself, others or the labyrinth this month.
- share your experience as part of the Labyrinth Society’s Daily Wisdom Archive.
Be curious, join the conversation and share your experiences of the first two weeks in the month of thanks and appreciative gratitude.
Join us on the Mid Month Dialogues to share what you have discovered in the first half of the month, ask questions and hear from others about what they explored and discovered. Be inspired with a greater appreciation of what may bring morel insight into the second half of the month with a labyrinth connection and a greater perspective in our year of living honestly.