Day 347 December 13
In The Year of Honest Living
In The Quarter of: Contribution
In The Month of: Honest Gifts
Segment Three: Fortitude
In a year long theme devoted to living into our honest ability, it would be remiss to miss a focus on fortitude. Courage is a natural feature of fortitude and when we think of what it represents in the walk of our lives, we can discover it by being honest about what we truly hold value for and what we honestly love. Those are the things that bring our courage to a conviction level.
When we love and honor, we find our greater resolve to stand up to anything that would threaten its well being, just as we would a loved one. It is where courage is called to an internal place to stand behind what we choose from love and persevere through what is necessary to see the course of a natural path completed.
Standing up for ourselves is most likely more difficult than standing up for another as a personal stake is involved, though when there is value, there is conviction to stay on the path and make more meaning in the steps from beginning to end, no matter how the course winds.
Our year long adventure has brought this message to a heart place as each month, trusting and allowing the design to form was much like the design of the labyrinth, one path, one turn and one point at a time. In considering the design of the Chakra labyrinth, it had always been purposeful to walk it differently and its interesting never to have walked one that began in the standard fashion.
Daily Insights of this 347th day…
Note the ways in which you stand up for yourself, no matter what in the turns of your walk today.
Refresh, Renewal and Redesigns of Your Year
31 daily walks. ideas, topics and considerations for personal appreciation to professional sharing will be focused in this month utilizing six five-star labyrinths and a summary day to encompass what the magnitude of what has been discovered this year and bring it forward as gifts realized in the ways we gave to ourselves and others and received for ourselves and others. Following the five pointed star labyrinth this month in five points:
- Follow along Daily or as often as you can
- Consider what you have created or developed this year in regard to honest abilities
- Reflect on the five day segment focuses throughout the month with those abilities
- Review, journal, create or develop your own reflection in a daily experience
- Share your experience and add to the Daily Wisdom of the 365 Experience
Review the Gifts in Five Day Segments:
- Giving to ourselves as well as what we give to others is a reminder of what we do possess in gifts, capacity, ability, skills, and talent that bring us fulfillment. The first five days will focus on what has been developed in this year and what it gave.
- Inspiration in the inner motivation we possess, the focus of looking back at our discoveries to notice over the next five days about what inspired our capabilities into actionable realizations will be a great topic to select meaningful moments this year.
- Fortitude in the courage, resilience and mettle that have risen this year when in consideration of the ways we understand, use, and apply the labyrinth and relate it to ourselves either personally or professionally, the next five days will be reflective.
- Talent is something everyone possesses, discovering natural gifts using the labyrinth in a variety of ways reveals depth of talent to reconsider and perhaps discover something new over the following five days.
- Skill is learned, developed, and practiced through desire and the more we can apply it in various ways, the more we comprehend with new levels of learning. The last five days will be an opportunity to renew, remember and redesign skills.
Consider the weekly and daily focus presented this month in review and rediscover through the many ways you have used or ideas below that you can use the labyrinth with:
• Personal Walk
• Group Walk, Program, Workshop, Education, etc.
• Designs, Artwork, illustrations, photos of labyrinth you walked, etc.
• Building concepts, tips, techniques, design ideas, etc.
• Personal Development, Guidance, Growth orientation, etc
• Writing, poetry, creations, installations, etc.
• Learn something new about yourself, others or the labyrinth this month.
- share your experience as part of the Labyrinth Society’s Daily Wisdom Archive.
Be curious, join the conversation and share your experiences of the first two weeks in the month of thanks and appreciative gratitude.
Join us on the Mid Month Dialogues to share what you have discovered in the first half of the month, ask questions and hear from others about what they explored and discovered. Be inspired with a greater appreciation of what may bring morel insight into the second half of the month with a labyrinth connection and a greater perspective in our year of living honestly.