Day 348 December 14
In The Year of Honest Living
In The Quarter of: Contribution
In The Month of: Honest Gifts
Segment Three: Fortitude
What are your Super Strengths?
There are many ways to recognize strength as it arrives in a variety of forms. Measured by endurance and stamina we can appreciate our physical abilities that push, hold and withstand obstacles. Our mental capacity can be tested with the same words though produce our ability to see past, recognize and realize. The emotional capabilities of the mind meet the same words with tenacity, overcoming or breakthrough to new plateaus and ways to relate. On a soul level strength might come in patience, compassion or peace making. We hold many medals for our mettle.
Each test of our strength offers a new way to relate to the honesty of our innate abilities that sometimes become more refined or surprisingly discovered when we find ourselves on the other side of a solution. To discover our abilities is only a part of the equation, understanding, applying and being able to usefully add purpose with them is the greater realization yet to come.
Walking with the concept of strength, the ability to surrender at first appears, as it is where we become open to allow more and magnify our muscle of ability. In the release comes the increase and the reminder of review. Day 140 was aptly named The Way that Works, for the labyrinth design that celebrated many directions and reminded that there are always more ways than we might imagine when we are open, willing and ready to receive them. In realizing our strengths, it follows a similar journey of realization and in reflection we can see that it is vast.
Daily Insights of this 348th day…
Observe the ways you find the labyrinth walk most effective and efficient.
Refresh, Renewal and Redesigns of Your Year
31 daily walks. ideas, topics and considerations for personal appreciation to professional sharing will be focused in this month utilizing six five-star labyrinths and a summary day to encompass what the magnitude of what has been discovered this year and bring it forward as gifts realized in the ways we gave to ourselves and others and received for ourselves and others. Following the five pointed star labyrinth this month in five points:
- Follow along Daily or as often as you can
- Consider what you have created or developed this year in regard to honest abilities
- Reflect on the five day segment focuses throughout the month with those abilities
- Review, journal, create or develop your own reflection in a daily experience
- Share your experience and add to the Daily Wisdom of the 365 Experience
Review the Gifts in Five Day Segments:
- Giving to ourselves as well as what we give to others is a reminder of what we do possess in gifts, capacity, ability, skills, and talent that bring us fulfillment. The first five days will focus on what has been developed in this year and what it gave.
- Inspiration in the inner motivation we possess, the focus of looking back at our discoveries to notice over the next five days about what inspired our capabilities into actionable realizations will be a great topic to select meaningful moments this year.
- Fortitude in the courage, resilience and mettle that have risen this year when in consideration of the ways we understand, use, and apply the labyrinth and relate it to ourselves either personally or professionally, the next five days will be reflective.
- Talent is something everyone possesses, discovering natural gifts using the labyrinth in a variety of ways reveals depth of talent to reconsider and perhaps discover something new over the following five days.
- Skill is learned, developed, and practiced through desire and the more we can apply it in various ways, the more we comprehend with new levels of learning. The last five days will be an opportunity to renew, remember and redesign skills.
Consider the weekly and daily focus presented this month in review and rediscover through the many ways you have used or ideas below that you can use the labyrinth with:
• Personal Walk
• Group Walk, Program, Workshop, Education, etc.
• Designs, Artwork, illustrations, photos of labyrinth you walked, etc.
• Building concepts, tips, techniques, design ideas, etc.
• Personal Development, Guidance, Growth orientation, etc
• Writing, poetry, creations, installations, etc.
• Learn something new about yourself, others or the labyrinth this month.
- share your experience as part of the Labyrinth Society’s Daily Wisdom Archive.
Be curious, join the conversation and share your experiences of the first two weeks in the month of thanks and appreciative gratitude.
Join us on the Mid Month Dialogues to share what you have discovered in the first half of the month, ask questions and hear from others about what they explored and discovered. Be inspired with a greater appreciation of what may bring morel insight into the second half of the month with a labyrinth connection and a greater perspective in our year of living honestly.