Day 335 December 1
In The Year of Honest Living
In The Quarter of: Contribution
In The Month of: Honest Gifts
We’ve reached the 12th month and the 335th day of this inspiring year of many changes. We are completing the final quarter of the year (contribution) and embracing an interesting final 31 days to review, renew and redesign our appreciation of the labyrinth, and of ourselves in the gifts of realized potential the year has brought forward in the Year of Honest Living.
The year started as magical and allowing and has continued to presence much more than any expectation could have foreseen. As we begin this final journey of the year, engage with the daily experience for wonderful steps that bring a new look at reviewing. We’ve covered 11 monthly focus points and four quarterly ways to engage new awareness of gifts, education of abilities, application of expanded capacity and consideration for the ways we can understand purpose and contribution in a life fulfilling way. As we understand what we can bring to the labyrinth in design, programs, art, education or expression, we take away much in the realization of this useful tool and observe how synchronous it is to our own life journey.
Below the format for the review is listed in weekly applications of what we have discovered in our year long daily experience to adopt in this month. Consider what is real, true and aligned to be purposeful and useful to move more in life, and you can review your position about Honest Living more appreciatively for the ease and flow it brings to life. This is the month of gifts, and in this review, there will be much in the way of giving and receiving well.
Refresh, Renewal and Redesigns of Your Year
31 daily walks. ideas, topics and considerations for personal appreciation to professional sharing will be focused in this month utilizing six five-star labyrinths and a summary day to encompass what the magnitude of what has been discovered this year and bring it forward as gifts realized in the ways we gave to ourselves and others and received for ourselves and others.
- Follow along Daily or as often as you can
- Consider what you have created or developed this year in regard to honest abilities
- Reflect on the five day segment focuses throughout the month with those abilities
- Review, journal, create or develop your own reflection in a daily experience
- Share your experience and add to the Daily Wisdom of the 365 Experience
Review in Five Day Segments
- Giving to ourselves as well as what we give to others is a reminder of what we do possess in gifts, capacity, ability, skills, and talent that bring us fulfillment. The first five days will focus on what has been developed in this year and what it gave.
- Inspiration in the inner motivation we possess, the focus of looking back at our discoveries to notice over the next five days about what inspired our capabilities into actionable realizations will be a great topic to select meaningful moments this year.
- Fortitude in the courage, resilience and mettle that have risen this year when in consideration of the ways we understand, use, and apply the labyrinth and relate it to ourselves either personally or professionally, the next five days will be reflective.
- Talent is something everyone possesses, discovering natural gifts using the labyrinth in a variety of ways reveals depth of talent to reconsider and perhaps discover something new over the following five days.
- Skill is learned, developed, and practiced through desire and the more we can apply it in various ways, the more we comprehend with new levels of learning. The last five days will be an opportunity to renew, remember and redesign skills.
Consider the weekly and daily focus presented this month in review and rediscover through the many ways you have used or ideas below that you can use the labyrinth with:
• Personal Walk
• Group Walk, Program, Workshop, Education, etc.
• Designs, Artwork, illustrations, photos of labyrinth you walked, etc.
• Building concepts, tips, techniques, design ideas, etc.
• Personal Development, Guidance, Growth orientation, etc
• Writing, poetry, creations, installations, etc.
• Learn something new about yourself, others or the labyrinth this month.
- share your experience as part of the Labyrinth Society’s Daily Wisdom Archive.
Be curious, join the conversation and share your experiences of the first two weeks in the month of thanks and appreciative gratitude.
Join us on the Mid Month Dialogues to share what you have discovered in the first half of the month, ask questions and hear from others about what they explored and discovered. Be inspired with a greater appreciation of what may bring morel insight into the second half of the month with a labyrinth connection and a greater perspective in our year of living honestly.
Share your Ideas, images, designs and add to the wisdom of the Labyrinth Society