Day 275 October 2
In The Year of Honest Living
In The Quarter of: Contribution
In The Month of: Message, Metaphor and Magic
Walk the Labyrinth and discover a new experience with myth. Share what you experience in Message, Metaphor or Magic. (see descriptions below)
Originating from the divine and the place where comprehension is beyond understanding, numinous is the quality that supersedes logic. Walking in such a way to allow the expansive numinous characteristics to unfold and become a part of serenity’s stride. The truth is that they are already here. When permission is given, it is we who unfold, release and relax into the natural bliss of what is numinous.
Knowing that all that is necessary to feel everything is to let go of what we know, is one way to prepare for the experience of setting an intention for a walk with numinous intention. With the volume that this context realizes, one does not merely snap the fingers, or step into it from the years of realization, conforming to what is not everything. Knowing, is not enough, because knowing is only one part. In the walk, listening becomes surrendering, which becomes allowing. Just walking without thought eventually realizes feeling is growing and intensity flowing. Soon, what is numinous is luminous in a most surreal sense that is unbelievable and real simultaneously. It is a glowing, feeling place of nothingness and everything at the same time.
Daily Insights : On this 275th day…
How does the quality of Numinous enter the experience of your walk and become a message, metaphor or magic?
Use Today’s Topic Above
- Walk the Labyrinth with the topic in mind of how it relates to the labyrinth.
- Share a message, metaphor or magical experience that occurred with the topic in the walk.
- Message: Story, Information, related poem, image, design, tip, program, walk, etc.
- Metaphor: Statement and brevity of the meaning discovered.
- Magic: The unknown that became known in the experience of the walk.
- Choose one of the above, or all three to experience, explore and share.
- Title it, add identification and your location and share your experience as part of the
Labyrinth Society Wisdom Archive.
- Consider the topic with the ways you currently use the labyrinth for self or sharing with others:
• Personal Walk
• Group Walk, Program, Workshop, Education, etc.
• Designs, Artwork, illustrations, photos of labyrinth you walked, etc.
• Building concepts, tips, techniques, design ideas, etc.
• Personal Development, Guidance, Growth orientation, etc
• Writing, poetry, creations, installations, etc.
• Everyone can learn a new dimension about yourself, others or the labyrinth this month.
Be curious, research and share what you know of unique United States labyrinths, the people, the programs, the designs, the resources or simply the desires in the first half of the month and apply something that you find unique to your own life walk.
Join us on the Mid Month Dialogues to share what you discovered, ask questions and hear from others about what they explored and discovered. Be inspired with a greater appreciation of what unites us with more impactful insight that brings our labyrinth connection in line with greater perspective in our year of living honestly.
Share your Ideas, images, designs and add to the wisdom of the Labyrinth Society