Day 356 December 22
In The Year of Honest Living
In The Quarter of: Contribution
In The Month of: Honest Gifts
Segment Four: Talents
Soul Speaking Steps
The inner voice of our abilities might be considered as the soul that speaks. When we note resistance in our body, thoughts or feelings, we know that something is off and rather than merely push through, a moment of listening to the reservoir within might yield a moment that affirm a pattern to push through or ask for a shift of perspective.
Listening to the voice is something many attend to on the labyrinth. Discerning a greater truth in our perception or opening our mind to a different direction. Deep in the seat of our soul is the place we store our values and beliefs. They are what drive us to do and be as we are. They are learned traits and behaviors we adopt to correspond and interact with our environs and come from a variety of sources that shape the process that brings our results.
Beyond the learned experiences, there is an innate voice that has the ability to be connected to something more universal and relative to all. It’s untrained voice can speak softly at times and become a raging volume when its a calling to act or follow. Somewhere in between is a place where our soul points us to our honest abilities and when we make the time to listen and learn its message as we do in our labyrinth walks, we align with limitless possibilities.
Each experience of the labyrinth this year has soul walking possibilities. They are always present, though it is up to each of us to open and accept as we are ready and willing to do so. When we do, we change the way we walk.
Daily Insights of this 356th day…
Walk and listen, what is speaking in each step, body from the movement? Mind in thoughts? Soul of feeling?
Refresh, Renewal and Redesigns of Your Year
31 daily walks. ideas, topics and considerations for personal appreciation to professional sharing will be focused in this month utilizing six five-star labyrinths and a summary day to encompass what the magnitude of what has been discovered this year and bring it forward as gifts realized in the ways we gave to ourselves and others and received for ourselves and others. Following the five pointed star labyrinth this month in five points:
- Follow along Daily or as often as you can
- Consider what you have created or developed this year in regard to honest abilities
- Reflect on the five day segment focuses throughout the month with those abilities
- Review, journal, create or develop your own reflection in a daily experience
- Share your experience and add to the Daily Wisdom of the 365 Experience
Review the Gifts in Five Day Segments:
- Giving to ourselves as well as what we give to others is a reminder of what we do possess in gifts, capacity, ability, skills, and talent that bring us fulfillment. The first five days will focus on what has been developed in this year and what it gave.
- Inspiration in the inner motivation we possess, the focus of looking back at our discoveries to notice over the next five days about what inspired our capabilities into actionable realizations will be a great topic to select meaningful moments this year.
- Fortitude in the courage, resilience and mettle that have risen this year when in consideration of the ways we understand, use, and apply the labyrinth and relate it to ourselves either personally or professionally, the next five days will be reflective.
- Talent is something everyone possesses, discovering natural gifts using the labyrinth in a variety of ways reveals depth of talent to reconsider and perhaps discover something new over the following five days.
- Skill is learned, developed, and practiced through desire and the more we can apply it in various ways, the more we comprehend with new levels of learning. The last five days will be an opportunity to renew, remember and redesign skills.
Consider the weekly and daily focus presented this month in review and rediscover through the many ways you have used or ideas below that you can use the labyrinth with:
• Personal Walk
• Group Walk, Program, Workshop, Education, etc.
• Designs, Artwork, illustrations, photos of labyrinth you walked, etc.
• Building concepts, tips, techniques, design ideas, etc.
• Personal Development, Guidance, Growth orientation, etc
• Writing, poetry, creations, installations, etc.
• Learn something new about yourself, others or the labyrinth this month.
- share your experience as part of the Labyrinth Society’s Daily Wisdom Archive.