Day 362 December 28
In The Year of Honest Living
In The Quarter of: Contribution
In The Month of: Honest Gifts
Segment Five: Skills
Completeness in Competency
Born to grow, its how we understand what we are capable, whether gifted with natural talents or skilled in interest and practice. We continue growing throughout our life and in everyday as we are open, willing and ready to realize and acknowledge that there is always something new to learn and that it keeps us fluid and adaptable in our environs.
Core competencies are explored in our formal education and continue through our professional careers. They essentially assist us in becoming both effective at what we do, by our understanding and applications that are effective. We learn to appreciate the complexity of life in a way that acknowledges whats necessary and moves us into a profound simplicity instead of confusion.
The walk of the labyrinth is a tool for these efficient and effective strategies to awaken, offer information, offer us variety in the ways to apply them and help us offer and useful skills for useful reasoning. It becomes a tool that dispels and debunks what is not relevant and endorses and engages with what is.
Our walks and explorations each month have offered perspectives from definition and personalization for understanding, to creativity, exploration and discovery. There are so many pathways that open new levels of appreciation into the metaphors and messages that we receive in our applications of a walk, that a year of daily experiences, is but a short time to discover.
Daily Insights of this 362nd day…
Walk with the gifts of your areas of competency realized this year.
Refresh, Renewal and Redesigns of Your Year
31 daily walks. ideas, topics and considerations for personal appreciation to professional sharing will be focused in this month utilizing six five-star labyrinths and a summary day to encompass what the magnitude of what has been discovered this year and bring it forward as gifts realized in the ways we gave to ourselves and others and received for ourselves and others. Following the five pointed star labyrinth this month in five points:
- Follow along Daily or as often as you can
- Consider what you have created or developed this year in regard to honest abilities
- Reflect on the five day segment focuses throughout the month with those abilities
- Review, journal, create or develop your own reflection in a daily experience
- Share your experience and add to the Daily Wisdom of the 365 Experience
Review the Gifts in Five Day Segments:
- Giving to ourselves as well as what we give to others is a reminder of what we do possess in gifts, capacity, ability, skills, and talent that bring us fulfillment. The first five days will focus on what has been developed in this year and what it gave.
- Inspiration in the inner motivation we possess, the focus of looking back at our discoveries to notice over the next five days about what inspired our capabilities into actionable realizations will be a great topic to select meaningful moments this year.
- Fortitude in the courage, resilience and mettle that have risen this year when in consideration of the ways we understand, use, and apply the labyrinth and relate it to ourselves either personally or professionally, the next five days will be reflective.
- Talent is something everyone possesses, discovering natural gifts using the labyrinth in a variety of ways reveals depth of talent to reconsider and perhaps discover something new over the following five days.
- Skill is learned, developed, and practiced through desire and the more we can apply it in various ways, the more we comprehend with new levels of learning. The last five days will be an opportunity to renew, remember and redesign skills.
Consider the weekly and daily focus presented this month in review and rediscover through the many ways you have used or ideas below that you can use the labyrinth with:
• Personal Walk
• Group Walk, Program, Workshop, Education, etc.
• Designs, Artwork, illustrations, photos of labyrinth you walked, etc.
• Building concepts, tips, techniques, design ideas, etc.
• Personal Development, Guidance, Growth orientation, etc
• Writing, poetry, creations, installations, etc.
• Learn something new about yourself, others or the labyrinth this month.
- share your experience as part of the Labyrinth Society’s Daily Wisdom Archive.