Day 315 November 11
In The Year of Honest Living
In The Quarter of: Contribution
In The Month of: Grateful Pathways
Week Two: Grateful
The labyrinth will take us places in the realm of a walk. It has the ability to expand our dynamic of space and time when we travel the path to discovery. It falls instep with where gratitude can take us to places within ourself or open the world for a wide new realization. We travel far with grateful reference in all we engage with. Realizing how great the distances become is often noted after the journey has taken place and we step back for a moment of reflection, as is often the case with the labyrinth’s trail.
T is for Tremendous
If we are to understand the nature of grateful in the larger sense, then to consider the idea of what is tremendous can be a word we can magnify proportion with. It is an exaggeration that can help us to add some degree of measure to what is often immeasurable and overlooked for the immense proportion that is offers. We tend to exaggerate drama and ill will, so a sense of tremendous might put things in perspective
Daily Insights : On this 315th day…
Exaggerate and Magnify the good things you find on your path today to larger proportion. Realize Gratefulness.
Week Two Focus: GRATEFUL
In discovering the elements of gratitude, thanks is an expression we use to communicate our sense of what we hold gratitude for. Explore the ways Thanks is communicated this week on the labyrinth in daily walks, group facilitation, program creation, offerings, artwork, illustration and design, building canvas or permanent designs, books written or poetry created. However you find thanks as the path, on the path or of the path you are on… how is it expressed?
- Personal: consider the ways of your own personal adventures and use.
- Associations: contemplate the ways of use with friends, family, and relationships or other acquaintances.
- Environs: realize the community uses, organizations, landscapes encountered.
- Global: imagine the ways that what you do reaches others in the world environs.
Share and become part of history and her story…
- share your experience as part of the Labyrinth Society’s Daily Wisdom Archive.
Consider the topic with the ways you currently use the labyrinth for self or sharing with others:
• Personal Walk
• Group Walk, Program, Workshop, Education, etc.
• Designs, Artwork, illustrations, photos of labyrinth you walked, etc.
• Building concepts, tips, techniques, design ideas, etc.
• Personal Development, Guidance, Growth orientation, etc
• Writing, poetry, creations, installations, etc.
• Learn something new about yourself, others or the labyrinth this month.
Be curious, join the conversation and share your experiences of the first two weeks in the month of thanks and appreciative gratitude.
Join us on the Mid Month Dialogues to share what you have discovered in the first half of the month, ask questions and hear from others about what they explored and discovered. Be inspired with a greater appreciation of what may bring morel insight into the second half of the month with a labyrinth connection and a greater perspective in our year of living honestly.
Share your Ideas, images, designs and add to the wisdom of the Labyrinth Society