Day 245 September 2
In The Year of Living Honestly
In The Quarter of: Application
In The Month of: Labyrinth Expressions
Every time I take a turn, it is a new opportunity and a possibility.
Using the most basic style of labyrinth, I added color to my possibilities.
I like to experience life a little lighter and see more opportunities in my experiences, so polka dots seem to be a lively and light hearted reminder to turn into something more purposeful.
Because in life, I love to play with possibilities and the labyrinth is a constant provider.
The Amused Muse
Daily Insights : On this 244th day…
How do you take the turns in life? How many do you notice, even in your walk? What are the possibilities that present themselves?
Introduction: September 1
–>Week One: Personal Internal Expression: September 2-8
Week Two: Projected External Expression: September 9-15
Week Three: Passionate Inspired Expression: September 16-22
Week Four: Purpose Soul Expression: September 23- 29
Conclusion and Review: September 30
What to do:
Make a Labrinth Expression -> Take a picture of it -> Title it and add a description -> Send it to share it
- Begin with your favorite designs of the labyrinth or create your own.
- Add something to it like color, elements and/or different aspects to make them stand out and fit the week’s description in a way that you can relate to.
Reshape, add or subtract elements of the design to make it fit what you want it to say.
- Enjoy discerning your expression. Make it fitting, honest and accurate in how it describes your experiences.
- Title it, add your artistic name and your location so we can see a world expression of the labyrinth taking shape.
- Share your designs with a simple description to interpret your expression for posting on this site.
If you need Suggestions to help you find a weekly Expression, check our suggestion page.
Simple Reminders for your Labyrinth Expression:
• You can add one design over all, or four designs, one for each week. Send images or photos and description
• It can be an opportunity or a challenge for you.
• There is no right and wrong, only honest expression.
• Don’t wait for perfection, act on impulse and feeling, that is where our expression comes.
• Notice every time that you give of yourself, you become larger.
• Do this alone or do this with others…. be creative!
• We are not asking for personal names, only your creative cultivated name, so the world won’t know it is you; it will know your expression however.
• If you have questions, do leave your email to connect. 365Experience@labyrinthsociety.org
Join the Mid Month Dialogues
Saturday September 15th
Be curious, research and share what you know of unique United States labyrinths, the people, the programs, the designs, the resources or simply the desires in the first half of the month and apply something that you find unique to your own life walk.
Join us on the Mid Month Dialogues to share what you discovered, ask questions and hear from others about what they explored and discovered. Be inspired with a greater appreciation of what unites us with more impactful insight that brings our labyrinth connection in line with greater perspective in our year of living honestly.
Call connection Information
Share your Ideas, images, designs and add to the wisdom of the Labyrinth Society